2016 - JUNIOR
- Picked up his first save of the season in his return to his hometown when the Vols defeated MTSU, 4-2 (April 19).
- Pitched 3.0 scoreless innings out of the bullpen vs. Auburn on April 15, allowing just two hits.
- Delivered 2.0 hitless innings in relief against UNC Asheville, holding the Bulldogs to earn the win in UT's 7-3 win at historic McCormick Field.
- Threw a season-high 5.0 innings in his second start vs. Southeastern Louisiana, allowing four runs (one earned) on eight hits with three strikeouts (March 6).
- Earned his first win of the season over Central Michigan, allowing no runs over 4.0 innings pitched (Feb. 28)
- Made his first appearance of the season against Memphis (Feb. 21), giving up one run on two hits over 3.2 innings.
2015 - SOPHOMORE
- Appeared in 14 games for the Vols in 2015, going 1-3 with a 5.35 ERA, one save and 29 strikeouts through 35.1 innings of work.
- Recorded a save in his first appearance of 2015, tossing 3.0 innings while allowing one earned run on five hits and striking out four at Florida International (Feb. 14).
- Picked up the win after firing 1.2 shutout innings as part of a 12-10 victory over UC Irvine (Feb. 28).
- Pitched 5.0 innings - his longest outing of the season - striking out one batter and allowing one run on three hits and two walks against East Tennessee State (March 10).
- Threw 4.1 innings, striking out three and allowing one run on two hits vs. Georgia on March 22.
- Charged with his first loss after pitching 0.1 inning and giving up six runs on three hits at Vanderbilt (March 29).
- Tallied five strikeouts over 3.1 innings of work against Missouri (April 10), allowing two runs on three hits.
- Took with his second loss after throwing 4.2 innings against Texas A&M, allowing four runs on four hits while striking out six (May 2).
- Tossed 1.1 innings against Arkansas, allowing three runs on five hits for his third loss of the season (May 10).
- Dealt 22.2 innings over eight regular summer season games for the Brewster Whitecaps of the Cape Cod League, posting 15 strikeouts while allowing 21 hits. Martin started one postseason game for Brewster, where he threw 6.2 scoreless innings while striking out four batters.
2014 - FRESHMAN
- Made 14 appearances, including 12 starts, going 4-4 with 3.25 ERA through 63.2 innings of work.
- His 12 starts marked the second-most by a Vol in 2014, only behind senior Nick Williams (13 starts), while his 63.2 innings pitched were third-most among Vol pitchers.
- Allowed just one hit and struck out two over 3.0 innings in the Vols' season opener against Purdue (Feb. 16).
- Earned his first collegiate win, throwing 3.0 shutout innings allowing only three hits and striking out four against La Salle (March 4).
- Tossed 2.2 shutout innings, earning his second win, at Arizona State (March 8).
- Boasting an impressive 0.73 ERA through 12.1 innings of work, he gave up the first run of his collegiate career at Missouri (March 15) while receiving a no decision.
- Was charged with his first loss as a Vol against Auburn (March 22) tossing 6.0 innings while allowing only one earned run and striking out two.
- Allowed only one earned run through 5.1 innings while receiving a no decision at South Carolina (March 29).
- Recorded his third win of the season while throwing 2.1 shutout innings during a 6-3 win at LSU (April 26).
- Recorded a career-best eight strikeouts on May 1 against Kentucky, despite allowing seven runs (one earned) over 6.0 innings of work in the Vols' 15-1 loss.
- Picked up the win on May 9 at Mississippi State, allowing two runs on six hits in 6.1 innings with five punchouts.
- Received no-decision in his final regular season start following his 7.0 innings of work against Florida (May 15), giving up four runs on seven hits before the club's 6-5 loss in extra innings.
- Threw 3.0 innings and surrendered three runs (two earned) on six hits against Vanderbilt in the SEC Tournament (Hoover, Ala.).
- Four-year letterwinner at Blackman High School in Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Ranked by Perfect Game as the No. 6 overall product in the state of Tennessee and the 161st-best nationally.
- Tabbed the 46th-best right-handed pitcher in the country by Perfect Game.
- Earned Rawlings Southeast Regional First Team All-America honors as a senior.
- Perfect Game Underclass All-American Honorable Mention as a junior.
- The Blaze's ace had a 1.54 ERA with 60 strikeouts in 68 innings pitched in 2013.
- Went 17-4 with 165 strikeouts in his first three years at Blackman.
- Lowered his ERA to a 1.31 as a junior and was named all-district and all-Mid State.
- Third Blackman player to sign with a SEC team over the last two years following Mississippi State's Ross Mitchell and Zander Wiel of Vanderbilt.
- Full name is Hunter Douglas Martin
- Born Dec. 14, 1994
- Son of Keith and Lisa Martin
- Has two siblings, Casey and Scout
- Majoring in Communication Studies