2017 - SENIOR
- Made back-to-back relief appearances against No. 7-ranked Florida, recording one win and one save while holding the Gators to just one hit over 3.0 combined relief innings (April 7-9).
- Allowed his first earned run of the year in UT's Friday series opener vs. UGA on March 31, allowing one run on one hit with one walk. Prior to March 31, Lipinski held an 11.1 scoreless innings streak to start the season.
- Threw 0.2 inning and recorded two strikeouts in Tennessee's Saturday contest vs. South Carolina. (March 18)
- Finished back-to-back games in Tennessee's home opener series vs. Norfolk State, combining for 3.0 scoreless innings vs. the Spartans while picking up a save and earning his second win of the season in the Sunday series finale (March 4-5).
- Credited with the win in UT's 11th-inning walkoff win over Norfolk State, tossing 2.0 scoreless innings while allowing just one hit for the Spartans (March 5).
- Picked up his first save of the year on March 4 vs. Norfolk State, allowing just one hit over 1.0 inning of work to secure a 5-2 win.
- Earned his first win of the season in relief at San Diego State, helping Tennessee take an 8-4 win in the 2017 Tony Gwynn Classic (Feb. 24).
- Made his first appearance of the 2017 season in the series finale at Memphis, shutting down the Tigers over 1.0 inning to preserve a 10-0 shutout victory for UT (Feb. 19).
2016 - JUNIOR
- Made 21 relief appearances for the Vols in 2016, going 3-1 with three saves, a 5.40 ERA and 26 strikeouts through 30.0 innings of work.
- Pitched 1.0 hitless inning and fanned one batter versus LSU on May 14.
- Tossed two hitless, scoreless innings of relief, earning his third win of the season over instate opponent Belmont (May 10)
- Picked up the win in the SEC opener vs. Ole Miss, throwing 2.2 innings and giving up just one run on three hits (March 18).
- Threw a career-long 3.0 innings in relief in Game Two of a doubleheader vs. UC Irvine, striking out three batters while allowing just one hit.
- Recorded his third-straight save in his third appearance for UT, helping shut down #16 East Carolina and secure a 5-2 win in the Keith LeClair Classic (March 5).
- Earned his second save of the season in Tennessee's 6-3 victory over Central Michigan, striking out two batters in 1.1 innings pitched (Feb. 27).
- Picked up the save in his Tennessee debut vs. Memphis on Feb. 21, holding the Tigers hitless over 1.1 innings.
2014-15 - PALM BEACH STATE
- Played his freshman and sophomore seasons at Palm Beach State College in Lake Worth, Fla.
- As a sophomore, he went 6-0 with three saves as a reliever while striking out 45 batters in 43 innings of work. He also posted an ERA of 1.88.
- Four-year letterwinner from Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla.
- Logged a record of 23-6 on the mound over his final three varsity seasons.
- Born Jan. 25, 1994
- Son of Dan Lipinski and Holly Lipinski
- Plans to major in Communication Studies
- Recipient of the Jerry L. Hatmaker Athletic Scholarship Endowment