2017 - SENIOR
- Played 35 games (27 starts) at shortstop for the Vols, hitting .277 with 16 RBIs and his first career home run for the Orange and White.
- Drew a bases-loaded walk to contribute an RBI in UT's 7-2, series finale loss at No. 8-ranked Kentucky (May 14).
- Went 2-for-4 with three RBIs, tying his career high, in the Vols' 7-6 win at Eastern Kentucky (May 10).
- Led UT's offense in a 14-8 win over Belmont, going 3-for-4 with two runs scored, his first career home run and a career-best three RBIs (May 9).
- Knocked a two-run single as part of a five-run, eighth inning vs. ETSU, helping the Vols to a 9-2 win on Rocky Top (May 2).
- Doubled to left field with two outs in the fifth inning of UT's 1-0 loss at Vanderbilt, recording his third extra-base hit of the season (April 28).
- Went 1-for-3 with one RBI in UT's midweek matchup vs. MTSU (April 4).
- Drove in one run as part of UT's first SEC win of the season vs. Georgia (March 31), going 1-for-4 with one stolen base vs. the Dawgs .
- Started all three games at Mississippi State, , recording two hits and one run scored.
- In his two starts vs. South Carolina in Tennessee's SEC Opener, combined to go 3-for-6 (.500) with one double and one RBI (March 18-19).
- Recorded his first multi-hit game of the year with a 2-for-3, two RBI performance as part of an 18-4 win over Austin Peay (March 15).
- Made his first start of the season at shortstop on March 4 vs. Norfolk State, going 1-for-4 in the 5-2 win over the Spartans.
2016 - JUNIOR
- Started 44 games during his debut season on Rocky Top, posting a .201 batting average with seven doubles and 11 RBI.
- Was 1-for-4 with one RBI in Tennessee's 2016 SEC Baseball Tournament matchup vs. No. 5 seed LSU in Hoover, Ala. (May 24).
- Was 0-for-12 in UT's final regular-season series visiting the Georgia Bulldogs (May 19-21).
- Led the Vols over three games in his first series back from injury vs. #11-ranked LSU, hitting .444 (4-for-9) with one RBI in the series (May 13-15).
- Missed 12 games from April 20 - May 12 due to a broken bone in his hand, after being struck by a pitch on April 19 at MTSU.
- Batted in a run during Tennessee's 14-5 rout of #12 Kentucky in Game 1 of the three-game series (April 1).
- Went 3-for-11 with two doubles and two runs in Tennessee's series vs. #8 Ole Miss (March 18-20).
- Hit a two-out double in the ninth and scored the Vols' winning run in a 3-2 walk-off over #8 Ole Miss in Tennessee's SEC Opener in Knoxville (March 18).
- Drove in Tennessee's final run with an RBI-single through the right side as a part of UT's 5-2 win at UNC Asheville (March 15).
- Recorded a 2-for-4 night vs. #16 East Carolina in the Keith LeClair Classic, helping UT to a 5-2 win (March 5).
- Went 4-for-10 over three games at the Grand Canyon Classic with two RBIs and six runs scored on the weekend (Feb. 26-28), including his first multi-hit game vs. Central Michigan on Feb. 28 (2-for-3 with two doubles).
- Made his Tennessee debut starting at shortstop in the opening series vs. Memphis, recording one hit, one walk and one run scored (Feb. 19-21).
2014-15 - GULF COAST STATE COLLEGE
- Drafted by Cleveland in the 34th round of the June 2014 Major League Draft.
- Hit .289 with 31 RBI over 53 games played for the Commodores as Gulf Coast's primary shortstop.
- Four-year letterman at Starkville High School, where he hit .410 with two home runs and 28 RBI as a senior.
- Posted a 4-2 record with a 1.87 ERA and 37 strikeouts during his senior season.
- Full name is Troy Maxwell Bartlett
- Born Jan. 14, 1995
- Son of Amy and Chuck Bartlett
- Majoring in Communication Studies
- Recipient of the James W. Robinson Scholarship Endowment