2016 - SENIOR
- Played a career-best campaign over his first 16 games of the season, leading the NCAA and SEC with 28 runs scored, 1.75 runs scored per game, and ranking tied for second with nine doubles during that span. His .415 average also ranked T-4th in the SEC.
- Injured his left knee at UNC Asheville (March 15) and missed the remainder of the 2016 season.
- One of eight graduating Vol Baseball seniors in Spring 2016, earning his degree in Sociology - Criminal Justice.
- Went 3-for4 with a double and two runs scored in UT's 12-1, Friday night win over UC Irvine (March 11). Ended the series with the Anteaters hitting 4-for-12 (.333).
- Scored three of the Vols' 11 runs against ETSU as part of an 11-2 win, going 1-for-2 with two walks.
- Put together an eight-game hit streak to begin the 2016 season, during which time he hit 17-for-36 (.472) with 17 runs scored.
- Led the Vols' offense with a .647 batting average over three games at the Grand Canyon Classic, hitting 11-for-17 (Feb. 26-28).
- Hit a career-best 5-for-7 with four runs scored and four RBI in Tennessee's 20-1 victory over Central Michigan at the Grand Canyon Classic.
- Went 4-for-10 in the opening series vs. Memphis as the starting second baseman, recording one double, one stolen base and a team-high six runs scored for the Vols (Feb. 19-21).
2015 - JUNIOR
- Played in 15 games for the Vols in 2015, hitting .167 with a double, one homer, three RBI and two runs scored.
- Started all three games at third base for the Vols at Florida International, recording a double and one RBI during the season opening series (Feb. 13-15).
- Recorded his second RBI of the season on a sacrifice bunt against Morehead State (March 11).
- Notched his first home run of the season against Austin Peay on March 17.
- Went 1-for-1 in the series finale against Texas A&M on May 3.
- Through 27 games with the L.A. Brewers of the California Collegiate Summer League, he recorded 31 runs, 39 hits, 18 RBI and eight stolen bases, ending the summer with a .331 batting average.
2014 - SOPHOMORE
- Appeared in 15 games for the Vols, making one start at second base.
- Finished his Sophomore campaign hitting .188 with one double, three runs scored and five RBI.
- Had a pinch-hit single in the Vols' 8-2 victory over Purdue on Feb. 17.
- Went 1-for-1 with a three RBI double and a run scored in the Vols' 14-0 victory over La Salle on March 4.
- Went 0-for-3 with two runs scored and two walks in the Vols' extra-innings win over Morehead State (May 13).
- Hit .283 with six doubles and 21 RBI, which ranked fifth on the SLO Blues squad with the California Collegiate League (Summer 2014).
- His 22 walks were the second-most among Blues batters while he was also the third-most hit-by-pitch player with eight plunks on the season.
2013 - FRESHMAN
- Appeared in 36 games as a freshman, including 25 starts (16 at second base, five in left field, and four as the designated hitter).
- Made one appearance in relief on Apr. 13 at Kentucky, going 0.1 innings and picking up his first collegiate save.
- Finished his freshman season hitting .242 with two doubles and 10 RBI.
- Started at second base in his collegiate debut at UNLV on Feb. 16, going 1-for-4 with a single.
- Recorded his first collegiate RBI with a run-scoring single in an 11-2 win over No. 20 Arizona State on Feb. 23.
- Drove in another run and had two walks in a 9-7 triumph over ETSU on Feb. 26.
- Tallied the first multi-hit game of his career with a 2-for-4 effort in a 5-4 win over Western Kentucky on March 13.
- His first SEC hit came at Alabama on March 17.
- Graduated from Vista Murrieta High School where he was coached by Kurt Ruth.
- Claimed 2012 Louisville Slugger High School Honorable Mention All-American accolades.
- Earned 2012 All-Southwestern League first team and All-CIF second team honors.
- Named the 2010 and 2011 All-Southwestern League MVP.
- Tabbed to the All-CIF and All-Valley first teams in 2010 and 2011.
- Despite missing a number of games due to injury as a senior, still hit .346 with 18 runs scored.
- Added contributed on the mound, going 4-1 with four saves and a 0.48 ERA.
- Hit .483 with two home runs, 13 doubles, 21 RBIs and 12 stolen bases as a junior in 2011.
- Had a 19-game hitting streak to open his junior campaign.
- Also went 1-1 with two saves and a 3.23 ERA on the mound.
- Full name is Jeff Paul Moberg
- Born July 18, 1994
- Son of Ron and Lynda Moberg
- Has two siblings, Jack and Jake
- Majored in Sociology-Criminal Justice
- Recipient of the David & Patti Wilder Scholarship
- Recipient if the Jodi Collins Athletic Scholarship