Career stats loading...
2015 - JUNIOR
- Moberg appeared in 15 games for the Vols in 2015, hitting .167 with a double, a homer, three RBI and two runs scored.
- Went 1-for-1 in the series finale against Texas A&M on May 3.
- Notched his first home run of the season against Austin Peay on March 17.
- Recorded his second RBI of the season on a sacrifice bunt against Morehead State (March 11).
- Started all three games at third base for the Vols, recording a double and one RBI during the season opening series at Florida International (Feb. 13-15).
2014 - SOPHOMORE
- Played in 15 games for the Vols, making one start at second base.
- Finished his Sophomore campaign hitting .188 with one double, three runs scored and five RBIs.
- Had a pinch-hit single in the Vols' 8-2 victory over Purdue on Feb. 17.
- Went 1-for-1 with a three RBI double and a run scored in the Vols' 14-0 victory over La Salle on March 4.
- Went 0-for-3 with two runs scored and two walks in the Vols' extra-innings win over Morehead State (May 13).
- Hit .283 with six doubles and 21 RBIs, which ranked fifth on the SLO Blues squad with the California Collegiate League (Summer 2014).
- His 22 walks were the second-most among Blues batters while he was also the third-most hit-by-pitch player with eight plunks on the season.
2013 - FRESHMAN
- Appeared in 36 games as a freshman, including 25 starts (16 at second base, five in left field, and four as the designated hitter).
- Made one appearance in relief on Apr. 13 at Kentucky, going 0.1 innings and picking up his first collegiate save.
- Finished his freshman season hitting .242 with two doubles and 10 RBI.
- Started at second base in his collegiate debut at UNLV on Feb. 16, going 1-for-4 with a single.
- Recorded his first collegiate RBI with a run-scoring single in an 11-2 win over No. 20 Arizona State on Feb. 23.
- Drove in another run and had two walks in a 9-7 triumph over ETSU on Feb. 26.
- Tallied the first multi-hit game of his career with a 2-for-4 effort in a 5-4 win over Western Kentucky on March 13.
- His first SEC hit came at Alabama on March 17.
- Graduated from Vista Murrieta High School where he was coached by Kurt Ruth.
- Claimed 2012 Louisville Slugger High School Honorable Mention All-American accolades.
- Earned 2012 All-Southwestern League first team and All-CIF second team honors.
- Named the 2010 and 2011 All-Southwestern League MVP.
- Tabbed to the All-CIF and All-Valley first teams in 2010 and 2011.
- Despite missing a number of games due to injury as a senior, still hit .346 with 18 runs scored.
- Added contributed on the mound, going 4-1 with four saves and a 0.48 ERA.
- Hit .483 with two home runs, 13 doubles, 21 RBIs and 12 stolen bases as a junior in 2011.
- Had a 19-game hitting streak to open his junior campaign.
- Also went 1-1 with two saves and a 3.23 ERA on the mound.
- Full name is Jeff Paul Moberg
- Born July 18, 1994
- Son of Ron and Lynda Moberg
- Has two siblings, Jack and Jake
- Majoring in Criminal Justice
- Recipient of the Hattie Ogle McGriffin Athletic Scholarship and the Michael Chadwell Welch Memorial Scholarship