- 2016 Preseason All-American by Perfect Game, Collegiate Baseball/Louisville Slugger, D1Baseball.com and Baseball America
- Selected as a Top 50 MLB Draft Prospect (No. 14) by MLB.com & a Top 100 Draft Prospect (No. 5) by Baseball America
- Named a Perfect Game Summer Collegiate All-American First-Team player (Cape Cod League - Brewster Whitecaps)
- 2015 Summer Collegiate Player of the Year by Perfect Game
- Cape Cod League's 2015 Most Outstanding Pro Prospect
- Named to 2015 Preseason All-SEC Team
- Named SEC Player of the Week after going 5-for-12 (.417) with a double, seven RBI, three walks and 3-for-3 on stolen base attempts at Arizona State (March 7-9, 2014)
- Earned Freshman All-American honors from Louisville Slugger and Perfect Game (2014)
- Earned SEC All-Freshman Team honors (2014)
2016 - JUNIOR
- Knocked his fifth home run of the season as part of a 2-for-4, 2 RBI game vs. Auburn (April 16).
- Hit his first triple of the season vs. Appalachian State on April 12.
- Reached base safely in 20 consecutive games, starting on March 9 vs. ETSU and continuing through April 9 vs. #6 South Carolina.
- In the six-game stretch from March 29-April 6, hit 12-for-20 (.600) with 11 RBI with at least one hit in each game.
- Recorded two doubles in a game for the second time this season during Tennessee's 14-5 rout of #12 Kentucky on April 1. He batted in three runs and crossed home plate three times in the matchup.
- Set a single-game career-high with two home runs and tied a career-high with 6 RBIs vs. MTSU (March 29).
- Blasted a 2-run shot as part of a 3-for-4 performance to open the series at #22 Alabama (March 25)
- Knocked in seven RBI and scored five runs over a three-game series vs. UC Irvine, highlighted by a 2-for-4 game with a HR and 3 RBI (March 11-12).
- Recorded five hits in 12 ABs in the Keith LeClair Classic in Greenville, N.C., including a 3-for-4 performance with a double, an RBI, and two stolen bases vs. East Carolina (March 4-6).
- Went 8-for-13 over three games at the Grand Canyon Classic, collecting 12 RBIs and scoring seven runs on the weekend (Feb. 26-28).
- Hit .250 in the opening series vs. Memphis, including a 3-for-5 performance with two RBIs and two runs scored in the second game of the series (Feb. 19-21).
2015 - SOPHOMORE
- Played in all 50 games for the Vols in 2015, hitting a team-best .325 with 12 doubles, five triples, four homers, 28 RBI and 33 runs scored.
- Led the Volunteers in multiple offensive categories, including batting average (.325), hits (65), doubles (12) and triples (5).
- Went 6-for-10 with a double, a triple, three runs scored and three stolen bases during the season opening series at Florida International (Feb. 13-15).
- Went 2-for-4 with a triple and two RBI at Belmont (Feb. 25).
- Hit .364 (4-for-11) with a double, three runs scored and one RBI at UC Irvine (Feb. 27-28).
- Scored two runs on two hits - one hit being a triple - in four at bats against Grand Canyon (March 8).
- Drove in three runs on two hits and a sacrifice bunt in four plate appearances vs. Morehead State (March 11).
- Hit his first home run of the season in the series finale against Florida (March 15).
- Went 4-for-9 against Georgia, recording two doubles and one run scored (March 21-22).
- Had a 2-for-4 outing, driving in two RBIs and scoring once against Cincinnati (March 25).
- Batted 4-for-5, hitting one double and scoring twice against Arkansas State (April 1).
- Had a 2-for-3 outing, driving in two runs and scoring once against Ole Miss on April 5.
- Registered three hits on four at bats, two RBI and a run scored in the series opener versus Missouri (April 9).
- Went 2-for-4, hitting his fifth triple of the season, on April 10 against Missouri.
- Blasted his ninth double of the season and scored twice in a 3-for-5 outing at ETSU on April 21.
- Recorded his 18th multi-hit game of the year vs. South Carolina, going 2-for-4 and hitting a stand-up double (April 24).
- Hit his eleventh triple of the season, driving in a run in the series finale against Texas A&M on May 3.
- Had a 4-for-5 outing in the series opener against Arkansas, including a solo home run (May 8).
- Knocked a homer and a double against UNC Asheville on May 12.
- Went 2-for-4 in the series opener against Mississippi State, hitting his fourth home run of the season (May 14).
- Appeared in 40 summer games for the Brewster Whitecaps of the Cape Cod League, hitting a league-best .364 while also leading the Cape with 56 hits, 16 doubles and 34 runs scored.
- Earned a Cape Cod League All-Star bid, and was voted Most Outstanding Pro Prospect, Cape Cod League MVP and Coca-Cola Player of the Week in the Cape Cod League (July 16).
- Tabbed Summer Collegiate Player of the Year by Perfect Game.
2014 - FRESHMAN
- Played in 53 of 54 games for the Vols, including 45 starts as designated hitter and eight at second base.
- Finished his freshman season by hitting .315 with 12 doubles, two triples, one homer, 37 runs scored and 39 RBIs.
- Opened his Tennessee career in the cleanup slot, becoming just the second true freshman since 1990 to open a season in that role.
- Earned Freshman All-American honors from Louisville Slugger and Perfect Game.
- Earned SEC All-Freshman Team honors.
- He was an impressive 22-for-46 (.478) with eight multi-hit performances over a twelve game stretch from April 8-27.
- Recorded a hit and RBI double in his first career game, a 3-0 win over Purdue (Feb. 16).
- Posted two singles and a stolen base in an 8-2 win against Purdue (Feb. 17).
- Blasted a game-deciding grand slam and scored three runs in an 8-7 win over No. 29 UNLV (Feb. 21).
- Named SEC Player of the Week after going 5-for-12 (.417) with a double, seven RBIs, three walks, 3-for-3 on stolen base attempts, and four runs scored at Arizona State (March 7-9)
- Recorded an eight game hitting streak (Feb. 23-March 9), in which he went 12-for-24 (.500) with eight runs scored, two doubles, seven walks, three stolen bases and 10 RBIs.
- Went 5-for-11 (.455) with two runs scored and three RBIs at Missouri (March 14-15).
- Recorded a 5-for-12 (.417) weekend with two doubles, one walk, one run scored and four RBIs at Georgia (April 10-12).
- Posted a 3-for-4 with two RBIs, one walk, one stolen base and one run scored effort at ETSU (April 22).
- Went 3-for-5 with two doubles and one run scored at LSU (April 27).
- Went 2-for-4 with one run scored and two RBIs in the Vols' extra-innings win against Morehead State (May 13).
- Went 1-for-5 with one run scored and one RBI in the final regular season game against Florida on May 17.
- Recorded three knocks (3-for-4) including one double and one run scored in Tennessee's SEC Tournament matchup against Vanderbilt (May 20).
- Began the Alaska Baseball League summer season with the Matsu Miners and hit at a .190 clip over 17 games. During that span, he recorded two doubles, three homers and 10 RBIs with four stolen bags.
- Graduated from Farragut High School in Knoxville where he was coached by Matt Buckner.
- Ranked by Perfect Game as the No. 11 prospect in the state and the No. 17 second basemen in the nation.
- Earned all-state, all-district, PrepXtra first team and All-KIL following senior campaign.
- 2013 Rawlings Southeast Region Second Team performer.
- 2012 Perfect Game Underclass Honorable Mention All-American.
- Hit a team-high .386 with 42 RBIs, 14 doubles, five home runs and four triples as a senior.
- Helped the Admirals go 35-9 and claim the District 4-AAA Championship, Region 2-AAA Championship and finish as the TSSAA State Runner-ups his senior season.
- Won a state championship with the Farragut Admirals in 2011.
- Batted .404 with 46 RBIs and eight homers and hit .360 for Farragut in 2012 and 2011, respectively.
- Full name is Nicholas Peter Senzel
- Born Jun 29, 1995
- Son of Jeff and Janice Senzel
- Has one sibling, Madison
- Majoring in Psychology