2016 - SENIOR
- Crushed his team-leading seventh home run of the season in a 4-3 win over Eastern Kentucky (April 26).
- Hit 3-for-5 at MTSU, driving in three runs against the in-state foe (April 19).
- Drove in three runs and scored two more as part of a 2-for-4 performance in the series opener at Auburn (April 14).
- Went 6-for-12 over the Vols' three-game series vs. #6 South Carolina, recording 2 RBIs and 3 runs scored (April 8-10).
- Hit safely in each of Tennessee's games from March 30 - April 6, going 9-for-17 with 9 RBI over the five-game stretch.
- Hit 2-for-4 versus #12 Kentucky on April 1, scoring two runs and tallying one RBI.
- Knocked two home runs (one inside-the-park) vs. UNC-Asheville and drove in 4 RBI. His inside-the-park home run was the first for a Vol since 2010 (March 30).
- Recorded a 2-RBI triple in the top of the 9th inning to help the Vols claim a 6-3 victory at #22 Alabama (March 26)
- Crushed a grand slam over the right field wall vs. Tennessee Tech, his fourth home run of the season. (March 22)
- Went 4-for-13 (.308) in the series vs. #8 Ole Miss, highlighted by a 3-for-5 performance in the second game of the series (March 18-20).
- Recorded a season-high four RBI on a 2-for-3 night at UNC Asheville, driving in four of Tennessee's five runs in the 5-2 final.
- Drove in three runs at ETSU on March 9, part of an 11-2 win for Tennessee.
- Blasted his third home run of the season in a 20-1 Vols victory over Central Michigan (Feb. 28).
- Crushed a three-run home run in his first at bat at Grand Canyon as part of a 2-for-4 performance (Feb. 26).
- Launched a 2-run blast in the series finale vs. Memphis, the first home run of the season for the Volunteers and his first since April 26, 2014 vs. LSU (Feb. 21).
- Went 5-for-10 in the opening series vs. Memphis, with four RBI and four runs scored on the series (Feb. 19-21).
2015 - JUNIOR
- Appeared in 23 games for the Vols in 2015, hitting .321 with three doubles, one triple, seven RBIs and 12 runs scored.
- Went 3-for-8 with a double and two RBI during the season opening series at Florida International (Feb. 13-15).
- Posted his first multi-hit game of 2015 going 3-for-4 with the tie-breaking RBI in the 9th against Lipscomb (Feb. 20).
- Went 2-for-4 in UT's 4-1 victory at Belmont (Feb. 25).
- Hit 4-for-8 with two runs scored during the series at UC Irvine (Feb. 27-28).
- Recorded three stolen bases and three runs scored with two hits and two walks vs. Morehead State (March 11).
- Knocked his first triple of the season against Austin Peay (March 17).
- Recorded two RBI and scored one run while going 1-for-5 against Vanderbilt (March 28), before suffering a season-ending injury.
2014 - SOPHOMORE
- Played in 49 games for the Vols, making 38 starts in center field and four in right field.
- Finished his second season on Rocky Top hitting .234 with six doubles, one triple, two home runs, 21 runs scored and 27 RBI.
- Maintained a .990 fielding percentage in the outfield and was 7-for-11 in stolen base attempts.
- Went 53 at bats before tallying his first strikeout of the season at Missouri (March 15).
- Drew his seventh walk of the season on Feb. 22, six games in, to exceed last season's total of six walks on.
- Went 4-for-10 (.400) with one triple, two runs scored, and five RBIs in the series against Quinnipiac (Feb. 28-March 2).
- Went 3-for-5 with two doubles, one run scored and three RBIs including a walk-off double (April 20) in two games against Alabama (April 18-20).
- Roped his first home run of the season during a 1-for-4 effort at ETSU (April 22).
- Crushed a PH home run in the top of the ninth to give the Vols two insurance runs during a 6-3 win at LSU (April 26).
- Went 3-for-8 (.375) with two runs scored, a home run and three RBI in the series at LSU (April 25-27).
- Recorded a seven-game hitting streak (April 12-27) in which he is hitting 8-for-21 (.381) with two doubles, two home runs, five runs scored, one walk and eight RBI.
- Went 2-for-4 with one RBI in the final home game of the regular season against Florida (May 17).
- Ended the regular season with a five-game hitting streak, going 6-for-22 (.273) with one RBI from May 11-17.
- Drove in one run and went 1-for-4 with one run scored against Vanderbilt in the first round of the SEC Tournament in Hoover, Ala.
- Played in 33 games with the Cape Cod League Champion Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox over the summer, hitting .244 with one homer and eight RBI.
2013 - FRESHMAN
- Earned 2013 SEC All-Freshman Team honors.
- Appeared in 43 games, starting 31 games in the outfield and seven games as the designated hitter.
- Finished his freshman season hitting .290 with two home runs and 24 RBI.
- Led the Vols in doubles (8) and slugging percentage (.484) during SEC play.
- Made his collegiate debut at the plate as a pinch hitter at UNLV on Feb. 15.
- Made his collegiate debut on the mound in Las Vegas as well, suffering a loss after allowing one run on a hit and two walks on Feb. 17.
- Recorded his first collegiate hit with a single against No. 20 Arizona State on Feb. 22.
- Had a four-game hitting streak from February 26-March 9 in which he hit .438 (7-for-16) with a double and four RBI.
- Recorded his first SEC hit, going 2-for-3 at Alabama on March 17.
- Hit first collegiate home run against Missouri on March 23, going 4-for-4 with two RBI in the contest.
- Launched his second long ball against Arkansas on May 10.
- Graduated from Luella High School where he was coached by Andy Cooper.
- Selected by the New York Yankees in the 23rd round (727 overall) of the 2012 MLB First-Year Player Draft.
- Ranked as the 78th-best prospect in the 2012 class by Baseball America.
- Tabbed as the 36th best outfielder in the 2012 MLB draft by BaseballDraftReport.com.
- Listed as the 101st-best prospect in the nation and eighth-best player in Georgia by Perfect Game.
- Also earned a 10.0 rating from PG.
- Named a 2012 Rawlings Second Team All-American and to the 2012 Rawlings All-Southeast Region Team.
- Earned 2011 Perfect Game Underclass First Team All-American accolades.
- Named to the 2011 New Balance All-Area Code Games Team.
- Hit .360 with five home runs, 33 RBI and only struck out once during his senior campaign.
- Also went 4-1 with 55 strikeouts and a 2.38 ERA in 35.1 innings on the mound.
- Led Luella to the Class AAAAA quarterfinals in 2010 and 2011 and the second round of the state tournament in 2012.
- As a junior, he hit .424 with 25 RBI and was 6-4 on the mound with an average of 10.38 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Full name is Vincent Keith Jackson
- Born February 4, 1994
- Son of Vincent and Francean Jackson
- Has one sibling, Jordan
- Majoring in Sociology-Criminal Justice
- Recipient of the BB&T Athletic Scholarship Endowment and the Carroll/Diane Sasser Endowment