2017 - FRESHMAN
- Threw 4.0 innings in relief vs. South Carolina on March 18, allowing three runs (two earned).
- Drew his second career start vs. Cincinnati on March 11, tossing 4.0 hitless innings with three strikeouts.
- Threw 3.0 innings in relief vs. Norfolk State, holding the Spartans to just one hit and matching his career-high with seven strikeouts.
- Received his first-career starting nod on Feb. 22 at Loyola Marymount and went 4.0 innings, allowing two earned runs on three hits. He fired a career-high seven strikeouts in the outing.
- Made his collegiate debut on Feb. 18 at Memphis, tossing 4.0 innings in relief while allowing two runs on three hits with three strikeouts.
- Graduated from Sevier County High School in Tennessee.
- Lettered all four years of high school in baseball, leading the team to two district titles, one regional title and one substate championship.
- As a senior at Sevier County, he went 7-2 with a 1.70 ERA and fired 113 strikeouts. He also led the team with a .434 batting average, nine home runs and 48 RBI.
- Threw a no-hitter in 2016.
- Named 2016 Gatorade Player of the Year for the state of Tennessee.
- Earned NABF All-American accolades in 2016.
- Tabbed a Perfect Game Preseason First Team All-American in 2016.
- Named an Under Armour All-American in 2015.
- Drafted by the New York Yankees in the 16th Round of the 2016 First-Year Player Draft.
- Ranked as the No. 1 right-handed pitcher and 2nd overall player in the state of Tennessee. He was also tabbed the 19th RHP and 60th overall player in the USA by Perfect Game in 2016.
- Full name is Zachary Thomas Linginfelter
- Born April 10, 1997 in Knoxville, Tenn.
- Son of Tony and Marisa Linginfelter
- Majoring in Education
- Recipient of the BB&T Athletic Scholarship Endowment