- Points: 22 // at Auburn, 1/2/16
- Rebounds: 11 // vs. Georgia, 3/9/17*
- Assists: 4 // vs. Ole Miss, 3/5/16
- Steals: 3 // vs. Georgia, 3/9/17*
- Blocks: 2 (2x) // last at Ole Miss, 1/17/17
- Field Goals: 9 // at Auburn, 1/2/16
- 3-Pointers: 3 (2x) // last at Auburn, 1/31/17
- Free Throws: 7 // vs. Missouri, 2/18/17
- Minutes: 35 (2x) // last at South Carolina, 2/25/17
* Indicates most recent high
- 2017 SEC Community Service Team
- SEC Freshman of the Week (Jan. 11, 2016)
2016-17 - SOPHOMORE
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- SEC Sixth Man of the Year candidate appeared in 28 games with one start. Finished the year with averages of 8.2 points and 4.4 rebounds in 19.0 minutes per game.
- After failing to score in double figures in pre-conference play, he totaled 10 or more points nine times in SEC play.
- Emerged as the Vols' third-leading scorer in SEC play, averaging 10.6 ppg to go along with 5.3 rpg. He averaged just 3.3 ppg in UT's non-conference games.
- Pulled down a career-high 11 rebounds in UT's SEC Tournament game against Georgia (3/9/17). Came up just shy of the double-double, scoring nine points while also swiping a career-best three steals.
- Matched his career-high with 35 minutes of play at South Carolina (2/25/17), finishing with seven points and five rebounds.
- Scored eight points in the first half against Vanderbilt (2/22/17), finishing with 11 points and six rebounds.
- Notched a second-straight 17-point game when he reached that total in UT's win over Missouri (2/18/17).
- Led the Vols at Kentucky (2/14/17), logging team-highs in points (17) and rebounds (7).
- Finished with eight points and seven rebounds in just 19 minutes of action at Mississippi State (2/4/17).
- Scored a team-high 18 points and went 3-of-4 from beyond the arc in UT's win at Auburn (1/31/17). Added seven rebounds.
- Solid performance off the bench in UT's upset win over fourth-ranked Kentucky (1/24/17), finishing with 15 points and seven rebounds in 27 minutes of action.
- Big numbers in very little time in a win vs. Mississippi State (1/21/17), scoring 15 points and grabbing seven rebounds in only 17 minutes of action.
- Dropped 15 points off the bench in a win over Vanderbilt (1/14/17), going 7-of-11 from the field and handing out three assists.
- Played a season-high 30 minutes against South Carolina (1/11/17), finishing with five points and three assists.
- In what head coach Rick Barnes described as his "best game as a Tennessee Volunteer," recorded his first career double-double at Florida (1/7/17) with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
- Finished with seven points and six rebounds in 13 minutes off the bench against Arkansas (1/3/16).
- Scored seven points in 12 minutes against No. 8 Gonzaga (12/18) in the Battle on Broadway.
- Came off the bench to score five points in 12 minutes at No. 7 North Carolina (12/11).
- Finished with seven points in 13 minutes of action against No. 16 Wisconsin (11/21) at the Maui Invitational.
- Attended the Athletes in Action "Captain's Academy" leadership camp and conference in Xenia, Ohio.
2015-16 - FRESHMAN
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in 32 games during his freshman season on Rocky Top, making 22 starts and averaging 18.7 minutes per game.
- Finished the year averaging 7.6 points and 4.0 rebounds per game; he shot 44.4 percent from the field on the year (92-207) and led the team in free-throw percentage (89.7).
- Drew 11 charges on the season, tying senior Armani Moore for the team lead.
- In SEC play only, Schofield's 8.5 ppg ranked 12th among all SEC freshmen.
- Scored in double figures in each of Tennessee's last six games of the season, averaging 12.2 ppg over that span.
- Averaged 11.3 points and 4.7 rebounds during the three games at his first SEC Tournament.
- Notched 10 points on 4-of-6 shooting in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals against LSU (3/11/16).
- Helped the Vols' to an upset of fifth-seeded Vanderbilt (3/10/16) in the second round of the SEC Tournament by scoring 12 points and pulling down seven rebounds.
- Connected on two 3-pointers and finished with 12 points in only 18 minutes of play during the SEC Tournament-opening win over Auburn (3/9/16).
- Scored 12 points while grabbing a team-high six rebounds and handing out a season-best four assists in the regular season finale against Ole Miss (3/5/16).
- His best performance during the month of February came at home against Arkansas when he totaled 15 points and a season-best nine rebounds (2/27/16).
- Finished with 11 points and eight rebounds to help Tennessee in its comeback win over #20 Kentucky (2/2/16), going 6-for-6 from the foul line along they way.
- Posted 10 points and grabbed six rebounds at Alabama (1/26/16), scoring eight points in the second half to spark an early run from the Vols.
- Named the SEC Freshman of the Week on Jan. 11 after averaging 16.5 points and 7.0 rebounds in games against Florida (Jan. 6) and No. 21 Texas A&M (Jan. 9).
- Knocked down a season-best three 3-pointers on his way to 16 points against No. 21 Texas A&M (1/9/16)
- Posted 17 points -- 15 in the first half -- and eight rebounds in the win over Florida (1/6/16); averaging 19.5 ppg and 8.0 rpg in first two SEC games.
- Recorded the best game of his young career in the SEC opener at Auburn (1/2/16) with career-highs in points (22), rebounds (8), made field goals (9), made 3-pointers (2), and steals (1).
- His 22 points marked the highest scoring effort for a Vol in his SEC debut since Scooter McFadgon scored 31 at Georgia in 2004.
- Got his first career start in the stead of injured teammate Robert Hubbs III at #18 Butler (12/12/16) and responded with his strongest effort to that point in the season: 16 points (6-of-7 shooting) and seven boards in 35 minutes of action.
- Came off the bench to score a then-career-best 12 points against Nebraska in the Barclays Center Classic (11/28/15), knocking down two 3-pointers along the way.
- The season-opener vs. UNC Asheville (11/13/15) marked his collegiate debut, and he totaled two points, four rebounds, two assists ans two blocks in 10 productive minutes off the bench.
- Graduated from Zion-Benton Township High School, where he was coached by Bob Worthington (and previously Don Kloth).
- Was invited back to Zion-Benton Township High School to be honored on the school's "Wall of Achievement" and recognized on the field during the Bees football game on Sept.16, 2016.
- As a senior, he was named to the Associated Press Class 4A All-State second team and was a McDonald's All-American nominee.
- In his final high school game, he logged 23 points and 18 rebounds against Stevenson in the Illinois Class 4A Stevenson Regional championship.
- As a junior in 2013-14, Schofield earned honorable mention All-State honors from the Champaign-Urbana News Gazette after averaging 16 points, eight rebounds and two assists.
- Played AAU ball with Dickey Simpkins' Chicago-based Team NLP program (Simpkins played for Rick Barnes at Providence).
- Also played football (quarterback) and ran track (relays, high jump) in high school.
- Full name is Admiral Donovhan Schofield
- Academic major: Psychology
- Born March 30, 1997, in the Westminster area of London, England (in St. Mary's Hospital, where Princess Diana gave birth to Princes William and Harry).
- Parents are Anthony and Dawn Schofield
- His father is a retired Senior Chief with the U.S. Navy
- His older brother, O'Brien Schofield, played college football at Wisconsin and 2015 will be his seventh season as a defensive end in the NFL. O'Brien Schofield was drafted by Arizona in 2010 and now plays for Atlanta. He was a member of Seattle's 2014 Super Bowl XLVII championship team.
- Recipient of the C & C Millwright Athletic Scholarship