- Conference USA Freshman of the Week (Jan. 3, 2011)
- Conference USA Freshman of the Week (Nov. 15, 2010))
- His .417 3-point percentage ranks second on Memphis' all-time career list.
2013-14 - SENIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Started 28 of Tennessee's 37 games at the point guard position, shot .340 from 3-point range and averaged 7.5 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 25.1 minutes per game.
- Started 10 SEC games and averaged 7.8 points and 2.4 assists in league play.
- Had a team-high seven 3-pointers during Tennessee's four-game NCAA Tournament run, shooting .318 from long range and averaging 7.8 points as UT advanced to the Sweet Sixteen.
- Was 6-of-12 from the field, including 4-of-9 from 3-point range en route to 18 points in Tennessee's third-round NCAA Tournament win over Mercer (3/23/14); he also grabbed four rebounds and had a pair of steals.
- Totaled 10 points and two assists in UT's come-from-behind, "First Four" overtime win over Iowa in the NCAA Tournament (3/19/14).
- Had a game-high 16 points in UT's lopsided home win over Missouri (3/8/14) and also tallied three assists and two steals.
- Shot 4-of-8 from 3-point range, pulled down five rebounds and scored 14 points in Tennessee's win at Auburn (3/5/14).
- His best game in a Tennessee uniform came during UT's historic 76-38 pummeling of rival Vanderbilt (3/1/14), as shot 5-of-7 from 3-point range, dished six assists, nabbed two steal and scored a season-high 21 points.
- Returned to the Vols' starting lineup at Mississippi State (2/26/14) and dished out four assists with no turnovers in the Tennessee win.
- Made four 3-pointers as part of a 12-point, three-assist effort in Tennessee's triumph over Georgia (2/18/14).
- Played 23 minutes off the bench at home vs. third-ranked Florida (2/11/14) and totaled six points, three assists (no turnovers), one block and a steal.
- Grabbed a season-high six rebounds to go along with six points at Vanderbilt (2/5/14).
- His 11-point performance in Tennessee's home win over Auburn (1/15/14) was the fifth straight game in which he had scored in double figures.
- Was a catalyst in UT's victory at LSU (1/7/14), going 4-for-4 from 3-point range in the first half and finishing with 14 points, three rebounds and two assists.
- Shot 5-of-8 from the field and 4-of-7 from 3-point range while posting a season-high-tying 14 points vs. Tusculum College (1/4/14).
- Scored a season-high 14 points on 5-of-6 shooting and also had a a pair of assists in UT's convincing 87-52 win over Virginia (12/30/14); Made three of four 3-point attempts vs. the Cavs.
- Shot 5-for-7 from the field and 3-for-4 from 3-point range en route to 13 points against The Citadel (11/18/13).
- Started vs. USC Upstate (11/16/13) and scored 13 points while serving as a catalyst in UT's comeback from a 13-point deficit.
- Made his Tennessee debut at Xavier (11/12/13) and totaled 10 points, four assists and two steals in 30 minutes off the bench; all of his points came in the second half.
- Graduated from the University of Memphis in August, earning his degree in Sport and Leisure Management in just three years.
- Took advantage of NCAA transfer rules that allow student-athletes who earn their degree and have remaining eligibility to request a one-time transfer exemption from that institution.
2012-13 - JUNIOR (at MEMPHIS)
- Earned his degree in Sport and Leisure Management in the summer of 2013 before transferring to Tennessee.
- Appeared in 26 games and averaged 5.6 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 16.7 minutes per game.
- Shot at least .400 from 3-point range for the third time in as many collegiate seasons.
- Led the Tigers in scoring three times and scored 10 or more points seven times.
- Owned a +2.0 assist-to-turnover ratio in conference play.
- His 16 points led the Tigers as they defeated Tulsa (2/2/13).
- Tied for the team lead in scoring with 13 points and also recorded three steals at Rice (1/16/13).
- Had a team-high 17 points in a home win over Loyola (12/30/12).
- Posted season-highs in points (17) and assists (5) as the Tigers downed Oral Roberts (12/28/12).
- Scored 14 points in the Tigers' victory over Samford (11/17/12).
2011-12 - SOPHOMORE (at MEMPHIS)
- Made 19 starts while appearing in 34 games (lone game missed was the regular-season finale after suffering a bone bruise).
- Averaged 6.6 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists while scoring in double figures in nine games.
- Started all 15 conference games in which he played.
- Grabbed a career-high-tying six rebounds and added five points and two assists in the C-USA Tournament championship game victory over Marshall (3/10/12).
- Scored 11 points and pulled down five boards in the home win over East Carolina (2/22/12).
- Recorded a season-best four steals in a home victory over SMU (1/21/12) and also had seven points, four rebounds and two assists vs. the Mustangs.
- Scored 13 points in a home win over Southern Miss (1/11/12).
- Scored nine points in the Tigers' come-from-behind win over Xavier (2/4/12).
- Tied a career-high with six boards and scored seven points in a road loss at Louisville (12/17/11).
- Shot 8-for-11 from the field - including going 4-for-5 from long range - during an impressive 21-point, six-rebound effort against Tennessee at the 2011 Maui Invitational (11/22/11); his jumper with 1:14 left in the second overtime proved to be the game-winning basket.
2010-11 - FRESHMAN (at MEMPHIS)
- True freshman played in 35 games and made 12 starts.
- Averaged 8.2 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists in 13.3 minutes per game.
- Led the Tigers in scoring six times and scored in double figures 13 times.
- Ranked among C-USA freshmen leaders in scoring (8th, 8.2 ppg), rebounding (11th, 2.5 rpg), field-goal percentage (12th, .463), 3-point percentage (3rd, .442), free-throw percentage (11th, .679), steals (11th, 0.7 spg) and assists (7th, 1.7 apg).
- Scored a team-high 17 points against Arizona in the second round of the NCAA Tournament (3/18/11).
- In the three Conference USA Tournament games, he averaged 5.7 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Appeared in all 16 regular-season conference games, making six starts.
- Led the Tigers with 14 points at Rice (2/19/11).
- Totaled 14 points, three boards, two assists and one steal in a road win at UCF (2/9/11); also hit the game-winning 3-pointer with 2.6 seconds left vs. the Knights.
- Scored 16 points and had three boards, one block and two steals in a road overtime win at UAB (1/22/11).
- Scored 17 points and pulled down four rebounds in a road win at Gonzaga (2/5/11).
- Scored a career-high 24 points in a home win over Tennessee State (1/2/11), shooting 6-of-8 from the field, 5-of-6 from 3-point range and 7-of-9 from the foul line.
- Got the starting nod in his first collegiate game, vs. Centenary, during which he totaled 17 points, three boards, four assists, two blocks and five steals (11/12/10).
- Graduated from Notre Dame Preparatory School in Fitchburg, Mass., where he was coached by Ryan Hurd.
- In his lone year at Notre Dame Prep, he helped lead the Crusaders to a 27-8 record and the national prep championship quarterfinals.
- Was rated as the No. 37 player in the New England region by the New England Recruiting Report.
- Averaged 16.4 points, 7.0 rebounds and 4.7 assists for the Crusaders.
- Other notable Notre Dame Prep alums include current NBA standouts Michael Beasley and Kim English and former NBA players Ryan Gomes and Lazar Hayward.
- Attended Lake Clifton High School as a senior in 2008-09 and teamed with his brother, Will, to lead LCHS to a perfect 28-0 record and the Maryland 3A state championship.
- Averaged 15.6 points, 7.4 assists and 4.1 rebounds during the Lakers' title run in 2009 and was named to the Baltimore Sun's All-Metro second team.
- Prior to enrolling at Lake Clifton, he attended City College High School in Baltimore for two years and National Christian Academy in Fort Washington, Md., for one year.
- Played AAU ball for the Baltimore Stars program, which was coached by Duane Davis.
- Full name is Antonio Alfonso Barton
- Born Dec. 21, 1991, in Baltimore, Md.
- Son of Karen Bush
- Academic major: Sports Psychology (graduate level)
- Has an older brother (by 11 months), Will, who played at Memphis (2011-12) and was selected by the Portland Trailblazers with the 40th pick in the 2012 NBA Draft.
- Recipient of the Mr. & Mrs. Robert E. Butler Athletic Scholarship Fund