- Points: 29 // vs. Army, 11/24/15
- Rebounds: 16 // vs. Gardner-Webb, 11/22/15
- Assists: 7 (2x) // last at Butler, 12/12/15
- Steals: 4 (3x) // last vs. Florida, 1/6/16
- Blocks: 5 (3x) // last at Alabama, 1/26/16*
- Field Goals: 11 // last vs. Army, 11/24/15
- 3-Pointers: 3 // vs. Army, 11/24/15
- Free Throws: 10 // vs. Santa Clara, 11/27/14
- Minutes: 38 (2x) // last vs. Tennessee State, 12/29/15
* Indicates most recent high
- 2016 NABC Good Works Team Nominee
- SEC Player of the Week (Jan. 19, 2015)
2015-16 - SENIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Huge double-double in Tennessee's comeback win over #20 Kentucky (2/2), posting 18 points and a game-high 13 rebounds.
- Handed out six assists to go along with 10 points and seven rebounds in UT's Big 12/SEC Challenge game at TCU (1/30).
- Matched his career-high with five blocked shots at Alabama (1/26) and added a team-high 11 rebounds, seven points, and four assists.
- Scored 14 points and grabbed a team-high eight rebounds against Vanderbilt (1/20) -- his first game back after suffering an ankle injury at Georgia (1/13).
- As of Jan. 13, one of just nine active SEC players to have played in a win over all 13 league opponents.
- Matched his career-high with five blocked shots against No. 21 Texas A&M (Jan. 9).
- Struggled from the field against Florida on Jan. 6 (0-of-4), but still impacted the game with six assists, three blocks, and four steals.
- Ranks 12th on Tennessee's all-time blocks list with 109 career blocked shots; only the 13th player in Tennessee history with 100 career blocked shots.
- Finished with eight points, a team-high 14 rebounds, and six assists in a win over Tennessee State (12/29/15).
- Recorded the sixth double-double of his career with 14 points and 12 rebounds vs. ETSU (12/22/15).
- Dropped in 12 of his 16 points against Gonzaga (12/19/15) in the second half, helping the Vols battle back from a 19-point deficit; knocked down multiple 3-pointers for just the second time in his career.
- Finished with 16 points against Florida Atlantic (12/16/15), with 13 coming in the first half to power the Vols early.
- Scored 13 second-half points en route to 17 for the game at #18 Butler (12/12/15); also notched six rebounds and match his career-high with seven assists against the Bulldogs
- Swatted three shots against Nebraska (11/28/15) -- including two in a single defensive possession during the first half.
- Stuffed the stat sheet in a monster performance vs. Army West Point (11/24/15): a career-high 29 points, eight rebounds, six assists, four blocks
- Knocked down a career-best three 3-pointers against Army; has now hit seven treys this season -- already surpassing 2014-15's season total.
- His first double-double of the season (fifth of his career) included 15 points and a career-high 16 rebounds vs. Gardner-Webb (11/22/15); he also had three blocks in the win.
- Posted his first career 20-point game in the win over Marshall (11/19/15), going 9-for-10 at the foul line and totaling 20 points, eight rebounds and three assists.
- Had four blocks and four steals at Georgia Tech (11/16/15) while also posting 17 points and six rebounds.
- Led the Vols in rebounds (8), assists (6) and blocks (2) while also scoring 12 points and drawing two charges in UT's season-opening win over UNC Asheville (11/13/15).
2014-15 - JUNIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Started all 32 games and led the Vols in total rebounding (6.8 rpg, 8th in SEC), offensive rebounding (2.8 orpg, 5th in SEC) and blocks (1.2 bpg, 9th in SEC) while ranking second on the team in scoring (10.3 ppg) and assists (2.2 apg).
- Also had a team-high four double-doubles.
- Led the team in rebounding 20 times, blocks 20 times and scoring seven times.
- After never scoring in double figures through his first two years as a Vol, he scored 10 or more points 16 times, including 11 times in SEC play.
- His 2.84 offensive rebounds per game marked the seventh-best single-season average in school history.
- In SEC play, he ranked fifth in the league in offensive rebounding (3.1 rpg), sixth in steals (1.6 spg), seventh in blocks (1.3 bpg) and 10th in total rebounding (6.8 rpg).
- Tied his career-high for scoring with 19 points in the win at LSU (3/4/15) while also recording eight rebounds, a team-high four assists and a team-best three blocks.
- Had one of his best offensive performances when the Vols visited Florida (2/28/15), scoring 18 points on 8-of-9 shooting while also adding five rebounds and a block.
- Led the Vols in points (15), rebounds (9), assists (5), blocks (2) and steals (2) when Tennessee visited Ole Miss (2/21/15).
- Despite being dramatically undersized in the post, he pulled down a game-high eight rebounds and also added a game-high three steals against top-ranked Kentucky (2/17/15).
- Scored 16 points, grabbed eight rebounds and had two assists and a block in UT's home game against LSU (2/14/15).
- Totaled 13 points, two rebounds, three assists, two blocks and two steals while battling cramps during Tennessee's overtime win at Vanderbilt (2/11/15).
- Scored a team-high 16 points at Georgia (2/7/1/5) while also recording four rebounds, two assists, two blocks and a pair of steals.
- Grabbed a career-high nine offensive rebounds during an eight-point, 10-rebound outing vs. Mississippi State (2/3/15).
- Scored a career-high 19 points and grabbed a career-high-tying 13 rebounds in Tennessee's home win over Auburn (1/31/15), marking his fourth double-double of the season.
- Led UT to victory at Missouri (1/17/15) with 15 points, 11 rebounds, two assists, two steals and a block.
- In the win over 19th-ranked Arkansas, he totaled 14 points, eight rebounds, four steals, two assists and a block (1/13/15); the four steals tied for the most ever by a Vol against the Razorbacks.
- Flirted with a triple-double against ETSU (12/31//14), finishing with 13 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists in the win.
- Grabbed a team-high 11 rebounds as the Vols defeated Tennessee State (12/27/14).
- Tallied nine points, a team-high eight rebounds and three steals in UT's upset win over 15th-ranked Butler (12/14/14).
- Set career-highs for both assists (5) and blocks (5) in UT's win over Kansas State (12/6/14); also had six points, five rebounds and a steal vs. the Wildcats.
- Recorded his first career double-double in UT's third-place game loss to Marquette at the Orlando Classic (11/30/14), totaling 18 points and 13 rebounds (eight offensive boards).
- Shot 10-of-12 at the foul line en route to an 18-point, six-rebound, three-assist effort vs. Santa Clara at the Orlando Classic (11/27/14).
- His first career double-digit scoring performance was an 11-point, eight rebound, three block effort in UT's home-opening win over Texas Southern (11/20/14), with all 11 points coming after halftime.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in 33 games and averaged 3.1 points and 2.2 rebounds in 12.9 minutes per game while shooting .470 from the field.
- Owned a 2.4 assist/turnover ratio and ranked fourth on the team in blocks with 20.
- Was the first player off the bench nine times, and he led the team in blocks five times.
- Increased his minutes (14.6 mpg), scoring (3.5 ppg) and rebounding (2.5 rpg) during SEC play.
- Shot .525 from the field and averaged 4.9 points during the final 10 games of the season.
- Averaged 15.8 minutes off the bench in UT's four NCAA Tournament games, shooting .583 from the field and owning an impressive 6.0 assist/turnover ratio.
- In Tennessee's NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen clash with Michigan (3/28/14), he finished with six points, six rebounds and two assists.
- Contributed four points, three assists and two rebounds in 14 solid minutes during UT's NCAA Tournament "First Four" comeback win over Iowa (3/19/14).
- Made multiple 3-pointers for the first time in his career (he made two) during Tennessee's lopsided home win over Missouri (3/8/14); he totaled eight points and four rebounds in the triumph.
- In Tennessee's victory at Auburn (3/5/14), he totaled three points, five rebounds and two blocks.
- Enjoyed a productive outing in UT's 76-38 pummeling of rival Vanderbilt (3/1/14), totaling eight points, three rebounds, one assist, one block and one steal.
- Came off the bench at Mississippi State (2/26/14) to tally eight points, four rebounds and three steals in 19 productive minutes during the Tennessee win.
- Was 4-of-6 from the field for a career-high-tying nine points in UT's home victory over South Carolina (2/8/14).
- Totaled two points, four rebounds, three assists and three highlight-reel blocks in the win over Ole Miss (1/29/14).
- Scored six points at sixth-ranked Florida (1/25/14); made all four of his free-throw attempts vs. the Gators.
- Played 15 minutes off the bench at No. 13 Kentucky (1/18/14), totaling four points, three rebounds, one assist and one steal.
- Provided a huge boost of energy off the bench when the Vols hosted Tennessee Tech (12/7/13), as he provided two blocked shots, five points and six rebounds in the win.
- Totaled nine points in 16 minutes off the bench against Tennessee State (11/22/13).
- Grabbed a team-high seven rebounds and also had a block and two steals vs. The Citadel (11/18/13).
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in 30 games, with 16 starts; he started 13 of the 17 SEC games in which he appeared (playing the No. 4 position in UT's four-guard lineup).
- Averaged 2.4 points and 2.6 rebounds in 13.2 minutes per game.
- Ranked fourth on the team in both blocks (18) and steals (17).
- Led the Vols in blocks seven times and steals five times; he also grabbed five or more rebounds six times.
- Drew five charges on the year (tied for fourth on the team).
- In SEC play, he raised both his scoring (2.8 ppg) and rebounding (3.5 rpg, fourth on the team) averages while ranking third on the team in both blocks (13) and steals (12).
- During SEC play, he ranked fourth among league freshmen in blocks per game (0.76 bpg), 10th in steals (0.71 spg) and 11th in rebounding (3.5 rpg).
- Contributed seven points, three rebounds and a steal as UT won at Auburn (3/6/13).
- Scored a season-high eight points in UT's 30-point win over No. 25 Kentucky (2/16/13).
- Led the Vols in rebounds (8), assists (3) and blocks (3) during a career-high 29 minutes of action at No. 23 Ole Miss (1/24/13).
- Grabbed 11 rebounds in the win over Mississippi State (1/19/13) and also added four points, four assists, three steals and a block.
- In 12 solid minutes at Kentucky (1/15/13), he totaled five points, four rebounds, one block and he also drew a charge.
- Made his SEC debut at Alabama (1/12/13) and showed extreme poise off the bench, totaling seven points on 3-of-4 shooting with a block and a steal in 21 minutes.
- Posted seven points, three assists and two blocks in the season-opening victory over Kennesaw State, his collegiate debut (11/9/12).
- Graduated from Mt. Paran Christian School, where he was coached by Scott Varner.
- Led the Eagles to a 24-6 record and the second round of the Class A state playoffs as a senior in 2011-12.
- Selected as a first-team All-State honoree by the Georgia Sports Writers Association after averaging 22 points, 9.3 rebounds, 3.9 blocks and 2.6 steals per game as a senior.
- Shot close to 40 percent from 3-point range during his final prep season.
- Is believed to be the first student-athlete from MPCS to receive a Division I basketball scholarship; the school opened in 1976.
- Attended Swainsboro High School as a freshman, sophomore and junior before transferring to Mt. Paran Christian.
- Played one season of football (wide receiver as a senior).
- Born March 25, 1994, in Swainsboro, Ga.
- Full name is Armani T'Bori Moore
- Parents are Claudette Moore and Elvin Clark
- Academic major: Communication Studies
- Recipient of The C&C Millwright Athletic Scholarship and The Richard & Melba Jackson Athletic Scholarship Endowment