2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in 33 games and averaged 3.1 points and 2.2 rebounds in 12.9 minutes per game while shooting .470 from the field.
- Owned a 2.4 assist/turnover ratio and ranked fourth on the team in blocks with 20.
- Was the first player off the bench nine times, and he led the team in blocks five times.
- Increased his minutes (14.6 mpg), scoring (3.5 ppg) and rebounding (2.5 rpg) during SEC play.
- Shot .525 from the field and averaged 4.9 points during the final 10 games of the season.
- Averaged 15.8 minutes off the bench in UT's four NCAA Tournament games, shooting .583 from the field and owning an impressive 6.0 assist/turnover ratio.
- In Tennessee's NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen clash with Michigan (3/28/14), he finished with six points, six rebounds and two assists.
- Contributed four points, three assists and two rebounds in 14 solid minutes during UT's NCAA Tournament "First Four" comeback win over Iowa (3/19/14).
- Made multiple 3-pointers for the first time in his career (he made two) during Tennessee's lopsided home win over Missouri (3/8/14); he totaled eight points and four rebounds in the triumph.
- In Tennessee's victory at Auburn (3/5/14), he totaled three points, five rebounds and two blocks.
- Enjoyed a productive outing in UT's 76-38 pummeling of rival Vanderbilt (3/1/14), totaling eight points, three rebounds, one assist, one block and one steal.
- Came off the bench at Mississippi State (2/26/14) to tally eight points, four rebounds and three steals in 19 productive minutes during the Tennessee win.
- Was 4-of-6 from the field for a career-high-tying nine points in UT's home victory over South Carolina (2/8/14).
- Totaled two points, four rebounds, three assists and three highlight-reel blocks in the win over Ole Miss (1/29/14).
- Scored six points at sixth-ranked Florida (1/25/14); made all four of his free-throw attempts vs. the Gators.
- Played 15 minutes off the bench at No. 13 Kentucky (1/18/14), totaling four points, three rebounds, one assist and one steal.
- Provided a huge boost of energy off the bench when the Vols hosted Tennessee Tech (12/7/13), as he provided two blocked shots, five points and six rebounds in the win.
- Totaled nine points in 16 minutes off the bench against Tennessee State (11/22/13).
- Grabbed a team-high seven rebounds and also had a block and two steals vs. The Citadel (11/18/13).
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
- Appeared in 30 games, with 16 starts; he started 13 of the 17 SEC games in which he appeared (playing the No. 4 position in UT's four-guard lineup).
- Averaged 2.4 points and 2.6 rebounds in 13.2 minutes per game.
- Ranked fourth on the team in both blocks (18) and steals (17).
- Led the Vols in blocks seven times and steals five times; he also grabbed five or more rebounds six times.
- Drew five charges on the year (tied for fourth on the team).
- In SEC play, he raised both his scoring (2.8 ppg) and rebounding (3.5 rpg, fourth on the team) averages while ranking third on the team in both blocks (13) and steals (12).
- During SEC play, he ranked fourth among league freshmen in blocks per game (0.76 bpg), 10th in steals (0.71 spg) and 11th in rebounding (3.5 rpg).
- Contributed seven points, three rebounds and a steal as UT won at Auburn (3/6/13).
- Scored a season-high eight points in UT's 30-point win over No. 25 Kentucky (2/16/13).
- Led the Vols in rebounds (8), assists (3) and blocks (3) during a career-high 29 minutes of action at No. 23 Ole Miss (1/24/13).
- Grabbed 11 rebounds in the win over Mississippi State (1/19/13) and also added four points, four assists, three steals and a block.
- In 12 solid minutes at Kentucky (1/15/13), he totaled five points, four rebounds, one block and he also drew a charge.
- Made his SEC debut at Alabama (1/12/13) and showed extreme poise off the bench, totaling seven points on 3-of-4 shooting with a block and a steal in 21 minutes.
- Posted seven points, three assists and two blocks in the season-opening victory over Kennesaw State, his collegiate debut (11/9/12).
- Graduated from Mt. Paran Christian School, where he was coached by Scott Varner.
- Led the Eagles to a 24-6 record and the second round of the Class A state playoffs as a senior in 2011-12.
- Selected as a first-team All-State honoree by the Georgia Sports Writers Association after averaging 22 points, 9.3 rebounds, 3.9 blocks and 2.6 steals per game as a senior.
- Shot close to 40 percent from 3-point range during his final prep season.
- Is believed to be the first student-athlete from MPCS to receive a Division I basketball scholarship; the school opened in 1976.
- Attended Swainsboro High School as a freshman, sophomore and junior before transferring to Mt. Paran Christian ... Played one season of football (wide receiver as a senior).
- Born March 25, 1994, in Swainsboro, Ga.
- Full name is Armani T'Bori Moore
- Parents are Claudette Moore and Elvin Clark
- Academic major: Communication Studies
- Recipient of the Dean & Clara Jones Athletic Scholarship Endowment and the JoNelda & Sidney Blalock Athletic Scholarship Endowment