- Redshirted the 2014-15 season per NCAA guidelines for transfer student-athletes (he had attended 2014 summer classes at Liberty for one week).
- Was a key member of Tennessee's practice squad.
- Originally signed with Liberty University in November 2013 but was released from his NLI in the summer of 2014.
- Graduated from Christ Presbyterian Academy (CPA) in Nashville, Tenn., where he was coached by Drew Maddux.
- Bonds helped lead CPA to a pair of Class AA state championships (2012, 2013) and a four-year record of 137-12.
- The CPA Lions also authored a 94-game win streak against in-state opponents during Bonds' career.
- His prep career also saw CPA capture three district championships, three regional titles and three sectional crowns.
- Averaged 15.3 points, 7.8 assists and 3.5 steals as a senior in 2013-14.
- He averaged 4.8 points and 4.6 rebounds as a sophomore in 2011-12.
- As a junior in 2012-13, Bonds averaged 11.4 points, 5.1 assists and 3.1 steals.
- Was rated by 247Sports.com as the No. 8 overall prospect in the state of Tennessee for the Class of 2014.
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Full name is Braxton Lee Bonds
- Born: March 23, 1995, in Tampa, Fla.
- Son of Tracie Bonds and Bobby Bonds Jr.
- Academic major: Psychology
- His father played 11 seasons of professional minor league baseball.
- His uncle, Barry Bonds, is MLB's all-time career leader for both home runs (762) and walks (2,558).