- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Made his Tennessee debut in the Vols' home-openig win over Texas Southern (11/20/14), scoring five points in 10 minutes of action off the bench.
- Did not travel to the Veterans Classic at the U.S. Naval Academy for the season-opener vs. VCU due to a left shoulder injury that was aggravated Nov. 5.
- Earned his associate's degree before transferring to Tennessee.
- As a sophomore in 2013-14, Baulkman led GCSC to a 20-9 record while averaging 15.5 points, 4.9 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 1.8 steals per game and earning All-Panhandle Conference honors for the second straight year.
- On Feb. 1, 2014, Baulkman set the GCSC single-game scoring record by exploding for 48 points in an 87-85 win over Northwest Florida State.
- He was coached at GCSC by Jay Powell.
- Earned second-team All-Panhandle Conference honors as a freshman.
- As a senior in 2010-11, he was named first-team All-State by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Averaged 20.8 points and 7.8 rebounds as a senior (both team-highs) while leading Bainbridge to a 27-3 record, the Region 1AAAA Championship and a berth in the second round of the Class AAAA state tournament.
- Was coached at BHS by Rickey McCullough and was a two-time Region 1AAAA Player of the Year and also was twice named an Albany Herald Super 6 selection.
- Full name is Devon Jemel Baulkman
- Name pronounced: DEV-in BAWK-mihn
- Born: Nov. 10, 1991, in Bainbridge, Ga.
- Son of Lynette Baulkman
- Academic major: Communication Studies
- Recipient of the Holland Family Athletic Scholarship