2014-15 - JUNIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Enjoyed an offensive eruption in the win over Mercer (12/22/14), shooting 7-for-9 from the field and 4-for-6 from 3-point range while tallying a season-high 22 points to go along with six rebounds, two steals and a big second-half block on a key defensive possession.
- Posted his second 10-point performance in as many games and also added three rebounds and two steals against Tennessee Tech (12/19/14).
- Started at NC State (12/17/14) and scored a then-season-high 10 points.
- Tennessee's upset win over 15th-ranked Butler (12/14/14) marked Baulkman's first career start.
- Had four points and a pair of rebounds in UT's SEC/Big 12 Challenge win over Kansas State (12/6/14).
- Played 20 minutes off the bench against Marquette at the Orlando Classic (11/30/14), totaling two points, six rebounds, a game-high four assists and one steal.
- Made his Tennessee debut in the Vols' home-openig win over Texas Southern (11/20/14), scoring five points in 10 minutes of action off the bench.
- Did not travel to the Veterans Classic at the U.S. Naval Academy for the season-opener vs. VCU due to a left shoulder injury that was aggravated Nov. 5.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE (Gulf Coast State College [Fla.])
- Earned his associate's degree before transferring to Tennessee.
- As a sophomore in 2013-14, Baulkman led GCSC to a 20-9 record while averaging 15.5 points, 4.9 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 1.8 steals per game and earning All-Panhandle Conference honors for the second straight year.
- On Feb. 1, 2014, Baulkman set the GCSC single-game scoring record by exploding for 48 points in an 87-85 win over Northwest Florida State.
- He was coached at GCSC by Jay Powell.
2012-13 - FRESHMAN (Gulf Coast State College [Fla.])
- Earned second-team All-Panhandle Conference honors as a freshman.
- As a senior in 2010-11, he was named first-team All-State by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Averaged 20.8 points and 7.8 rebounds as a senior (both team-highs) while leading Bainbridge to a 27-3 record, the Region 1AAAA Championship and a berth in the second round of the Class AAAA state tournament.
- Was coached at BHS by Rickey McCullough and was a two-time Region 1AAAA Player of the Year and also was twice named an Albany Herald Super 6 selection.
- Full name is Devon Jemel Baulkman
- Name pronounced: DEV-in BAWK-mihn
- Born: Nov. 10, 1991, in Bainbridge, Ga.
- Son of Lynette Baulkman
- Academic major: Communication Studies
- Recipient of the Holland Family Athletic Scholarship