2012-13 - Junior
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in 16 games, averaging 2.3 points and 1.9 rebounds in 7.7 minutes.
- Averaged 1.3 points in six SEC appearances.
- Scored an SEC-high eight points and had two rebounds in UT's 30-point win over No. 25 Kentucky (2/16/13).
- Grabbed three rebounds during six minutes off the bench in UT's win at South Carolina (2/10/13).
- Made his SEC debut in the league opener against Ole Miss in Knoxville (1/9/13).
- Totaled five points, three rebounds and a steal in nine minutes of action vs. Oakland (11/26/12).
- Made his Tennessee debut in UT's season-opening win over Kennesaw State (11/9/12), scoring two points and grabbing two rebounds in eight minutes off the bench.
2011-12 - Sophomore (Brevard [Fla.] Community College)
- Team captain averaged 14.1 points, a team-best 7.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game and was runner-up for conference Player of the Year honors
- Earned All-State and All-Region acclaim
- Shot 45 percent from the field and 36 percent from 3-point range
- Shared team-high honors with 16 points in Brevard's Southern Conference Tournament loss to Indian River (his final junior college game)
- Led BCC to its first back-to-back state tournament appearances since 1980 and 1981
- Coached at Brevard CC by Jeremy Shulman
- Was one of four Division I signees on Brevard's 2011-12 roster.
2010-11 - Freshman (Brevard [Fla.] Community College)
- Was a first-team All-Southern Conference honoree and made the Florida Community College Activities Association All-Tournament Team
- Led the team in scoring (15.3 ppg) and rebounding (6.9 prg) while shooting 37.2 percent from 3-point range and 78.6 percent from the free-throw line
- Logged 35 steals on the year
- Was highlighted in SLAM Magazine's 2011 "Best of Summer" listing.
- Graduated from West Ashley High School in Charleston, S.C., where he was coached by Ronnie Dupree
- As a senior in 2009-10, he was named to the All-Region 8-AAAA Team, and he also garnered All-Conference honors
- Averaged 17 points, nine rebounds and three assists per game as a senior
- Played AAU ball with the TMP program, which was coached by Antoine Saunders.
- Born April 20, 1992, in Charleston, S.C.
- Full name is D'Montre Suendane Edwards ...Mother is Gwendolyn Simmons
- Academic major: Communications
- Chose Tennessee over Texas A&M, DePaul, College of Charleston and UAB
- Can play the drums and piano
- Recipient of the Bertelkamp Basketball Scholarship Endowment Fund.