- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in four of Tennessee' first six games, averaging 3.5 points and 2.0 rebounds in 12.0 minutes per game, before it was announced Dec. 12 that he would transfer to another institution.
- Was granted a waiver to allow him to become immediately eligible at Tennessee without sitting out a year in residency.
- Gave the Vols five points, one rebound and a block in 10 minutes off the bench against 11th-ranked Kansas in the semifinals of the Orlando Classic (11/28/14).
- Totaled four points, five rebounds and two steals off the bench in his debut as a Vol vs. 15th-ranked VCU at the Veterans Classic (11/14/14).
- Appeared in 20 games off the bench as a true freshman, including 10 American Athletic Conference contests.
- Averaged 2.5 points and 1.9 rebounds while shooting .423 from the floor and playing 6.8 minutes per game.
- Also totaled eight assists, five blocked shots and six steals.
- In a road game at SMU (2/1/14), he pulled down a season-high 11 rebounds.
- Off the court, he was named to the Tiger 3.0 Club for the 2013 fall semester.
- Originally signed with Baylor University in November 2012 but was released from his NLI in the summer of 2013.
- Attended Huntington Prep in Huntington, W. Va., where he was coached by Rob Fulford.
- As a senior prep at Huntington Prep in 2012-13, Woodson was rated as a top-100 prospect by Rivals.com (No. 80), ESPN.com (No. 90) and Scout.com (No.99).
- Along with fellow senior and eventual 2014 No. 1 overall NBA Draft Pick Andrew Wiggins, Woodson helped lead Huntington to a 30-3 record and a No. 7 ranking in the final 2012-13 USA Today Super 25 Boys Basketball Poll.
- Was a 2013 McDonald's All-American nominee.
- Attended Stony Point High School in Round Rock, Texas, as a sophomore.
- Full name is Dominic Woodson
- First name pronounced: dah-mihn-EEK
- Born: May 4, 1994, in Louisville, Ky.
- Nephew of Shavona Woodson
- Academic major: Agricultural Leadership