2014-15 - JUNIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Was placed on scholarship by head coach Donnie Tyndall for the 2015 spring semester Jan. 9.
- Saw action late in the game during Tennessee's home-opening win over Texas Southern (11/20/14).
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in eight games, including three SEC contests and two of Tennessee's NCAA Tournament wins (Iowa and UMass).
- Saw action in Tennessee's wins over The Citadel, Tusculum College, Alabama, Vanderbilt, Missouri and South Carolina at the SEC Tournament.
- Completed an "and-1" play to post a career-high three points during Tennessee's NCAA Tournament second-round win over UMass (3/21/14). Scored his first points of the season on a transition layup vs. Tusculum College (1/4/14).
2012-2013 - PRACTICE PLAYER
- Due to institutionally-mandated limitations on roster sizes that went into effect for the 2012-13 academic year, Campbell was designated as a practice player for the 2012-13 season.
- He practiced with the Vols but could not travel or dress for games.
2011-2012 - FRESHMAN
- Wore jersey No. 2 and appeared in five games.
- Made his SEC debut in Tennessee's win over Arkansas (2/15/12).
- Scored his first collegiate points with a driving layup in traffic during Tennessee's win over The Citadel (12/29/11).
- Played the final three minutes of Tennessee's victory over Chaminade on the final day of the Maui Invitational, grabbing one rebound.
- Saw action late in UT's wins over UNC Greensboro (11/11/11) and ULM (11/16/11).
- Graduated from Fulton High School in Knoxville, Tenn., where he was coached by Jody Wright.
- Fulton also produced Tennessee All-Americas and 1,000-point scorers Bill Justus (1967-69) and Ron Widby (1965-67).
- A quick left-hander excels at getting to the rim and is a natural scorer.
- Earned TSWA All-State honors as a senior in 2011, averaging 24 points and 9.0 rebounds per game while leading the Falcons to the TSSAA Class AA state quarterfinals and a 21-11 overall record.
- He averaged 17.9 points and 7.2 rebounds as a junior in 2010.
- He holds the Fulton record for scoring 1,000 career points faster than any other player in program history.
- Played his freshman and sophomore seasons at Knoxville's Bearden High School before transferring to Fulton.
- Played summer ball with the Tennessee Travelers AAU program and was a teammate of fellow Vols guard Brandon Lopez for three years.
- Born Aug. 5, 1993, in Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Full name is Robert Galen Campbell
- Academic major: Sport Management
- Parents are Richard and Beverly Campbell
- Richard played basketball at Middle Tennessee (shooting guard), while Beverly played basketball at Oral Roberts (point guard).