- Points: 10 // at Georgia Tech, 11/16/15
- Rebounds: 9 // vs. Santa Clara, 11/27/14
- Assists: N/A
- Steals: 3 // vs. UNC Asheville, 11/13/15
- Blocks: 1 (4x) // last vs. Army, 11/24/15*
- Field Goals: 5 // at Georgia Tech, 11/16/15
- 3-Pointers: N/A
- Free Throws: 3, twice // last vs. UNC Asheville, 11/13/15
- Minutes: 20 // at Georgia Tech, 11/16/15
* Indicates most recent high
2015-16 - REDSHIRT FRESHMAN
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- For the second consecutive game, he set a career-high for points as he scored 10 points on 5-of-8 shooting at Georgia Tech (11/16/15).
- Played a crucial role in Tennessee's season-opening win over UNC Asheville (11/13/15), coming off the bench to score a then-career-high nine points while also recording six rebounds (four offensive) and three steals.
2014-15 - REDSHIRT
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Will pursue a redshirt for the 2014-15 season.
- Suffered a right foot injury at NC State (12/17/14) and had surgery two days later; the injury ended his season.
- Appeared in eight games on the year, with two starts, and averaged 4.4 points and 3.8 rebounds in 12.9 minutes per game.
- Before his injury, he ranked second on the team with 2.3 offensive rebounds per game and led the Vols in charges drawn, with four.
- Had eight points on 4-of-5 shooting, a game-high nine rebounds and a pair of steals during UT's win over Santa Clara at the Orlando Classic (11/27/14).
- His second career game marked his first college start, as he earned the starting nod for UT's home-opening win over Texas Southern (11/20/14).
- Made his college debut vs. 15th-ranked VCU at the Veterans Classic (11/14/14) and came off the bench to provide seven points and six rebounds in 12 productive minutes.
- Spent the 2013-14 academic year at Hargrave Military Academy in Chatham, Va., where he played for coach A.W. Hamilton.
- During that 2013-14 season at Hargrave, McGhee averaged close to 24 points and 15 rebounds while helping lead the team to a 32-8 record.
- Prior to enrolling in prep school, McGhee graduated from Monroe High School in Albany, where he was coached by Marquis Davis and was a three-year starter.
- McGhee totaled more than 1,200 points during his high school career, was a two-time Albany Herald Super 6er and won the Herald's 2013 Willie Boston Boys Player of the Year award.
- As a senior, McGhee averaged a double-double and earned Class AAAA All-State honors from the Atlanta Journal Constitution (first team), the Georgia Athletic Coaches Association (first team) and the Georgia Sportswriters Association (second team) while helping the Tornadoes become the first team in the history of the Herald's Fab 5 Poll to go wire-to-wire as the No. 1-ranked team in Southwest Georgia.
- Played AAU ball for the Atlanta Xpress program, which also produced current Vols forward Armani Moore, a senior from Kennesaw, Ga.
- Full name is Jabari Akil McGhee
- Born: July 10, 1994, in Atlanta Ga.
- Academic major: Business
- Son of Derek McGhee and Janet Johnson
- Recipient of The Dean & Clara Jones Athletic Scholarship Endowment and The Earl Keister II Basketball Endowment