IN THE RECORD BOOKS
- Finished his career ranked seventh on Tennessee's all-time list for offensive rebounds, with 241.
- Finished his career ranked first on Tennessee's all-time list for offensive rebounding average, with 2.87 orpg.
- His 300 rebounds as a senior marked the 12th-highest single-season total in Tennessee history.
- His 123 offensive rebounds as a senior marked the third-highest single-season total in Tennessee history.
- His 3.32 offensive rebounds per game as a senior marked the third-highest single-season average in Tennessee history.
- His 37 games played as a senior tied Tennessee's single-season record.
- His 36 starts as a senior tied for fifth on Tennessee's single-season list.
- 2013-14 Preseason All-SEC second team (Media)
- 2013-14 Preseason All-SEC second team (Coaches)
- All-SEC second team (Coaches)
- All-SEC second team (AP)
- SEC's Most Improved Player (Blue Ribbon)
- SEC's Most Underrated Player (Jason King, ESPN)
2013-14 - SENIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Was efficient in UT's third-round NCAA Tournament win over Mercer (3/23/14), totaling six points, eight rebounds and three assists.
- His final career double-double was an 11-point, 11-rebound effort vs. UMass in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Tallied 10 points and nine rebounds before fouling out of UT's SEC Tournament semifinal loss to top-ranked Florida (3/15/14).
- Six of the 10 rebounds he grabbed in his final home game -- a lopsided victory over Missouri (3/8/14) -- were offensive boards.
- Made 5-of-6 shots for 13 points and also grabbed eight rebounds in Tennessee's victory at Auburn (3/5/14).
- Recorded his second double-double in as many games when he posted 10 points and 11 rebounds in UT's win at Mississippi State (2/26/14).
- Shot 7-of-9 from the field en route to 16 points and 13 rebounds at Texas A&M (2/22/14).
- Scored nine points and totaled 11 rebounds (six offensive boards) at Vanderbilt (2/5/14).
- Shot 7-of-9 from the field en route to 16 points and nine rebounds in UT's home victory over Ole Miss (12/29/14).
- Totaled 12 points and five rebounds at 13th-ranked Kentucky (1/18/14).
- Had a typical, impactful stat line in UT's home triumph over Auburn (1/15/14), totaling 11 points, eight rebounds, three assists, one block and one steal; he was also 3-fo-3 from the free-throw line.
- Grabbed 15 rebounds and also scored nine points when UT hosted Texas A&M (1/11/14).
- Made his first seven shots vs. Tusculum College (1/4/14) and finished 7-of-9 for 16 points.
- Had eight rebounds and a career-high-tying three assists in UT's win over Morehead State (12/23/13), and 14 of his 16 points came in the second half.
- Totaled nine points, nine rebounds, two assists and a steal at No. 12 Wichita State (12/14/13).
- Came off the bench against Tennessee Tech and logged 13 points, seven rebounds, three assists, two steals and a block in 22 highly productive minutes (12/7/13).
- Had a game-high three steals and also totaled 14 points and six assists in UT's win over Xavier at the Battle 4 Atlantis (11/29/13).
- Posted his 10th career double-double with 15 points and 11 rebounds in the home-opening win over USC Upstate (11/16/13).
- Seven offensive rebounds highlighted his seven-point, 10-rebound effort in the season-opener at Xavier (11/12/13); the contest marked his first game action since March 19, 2012.
2012-13 - REDSHIRT
- Redshirted the 2012-13 season due to a left knee injury and will return as a fifth-year senior in 2013-14.
2011-12 - JUNIOR
- Earned second-team All-SEC honors from the league's head coaches and the AP.
- Started 32 of UT's 34 games and scored at least 12 points in every regular-season SEC game.
- Had a team-high nine double-doubles (fourth-most in the SEC), 71 deflections, 13 converted "and-1" plays and his 18 charges drawn also led the team.
- Was Tennessee's top rebounder (8.1 rpg, fifth in the SEC), and he also led the team in field-goal percentage (.558), field-goals made (4.5 pg) and steals (1.0 spg).
- Averaged 3.0 offensive rebounds and 28.1 minutes played per game.
- Led the SEC in free-throw attempts during the regular season (184; UK's Anthony Davis attempted 143).
- In SEC play, he led the team in scoring (14.2 ppg), rebounding (7.9 rpg), field-goal percentage (.573) and steals (1.2 spg).
- Came off the bench in UT's second-round NIT game vs. Middle Tennessee (3/19/12) and led the Vols in scoring (17) and rebounding (7).
- Did not play in UT's NIT opener against Savannah State (3/13/12) due to a sore right knee; it was the first game all season that he did not start.
- Scored 11 points and had 17 rebounds (10 offensive boards) vs. Ole Miss in the SEC Tournament (3/9/12).
- Totaled 18 points and 11 rebounds in the home win over Ole Miss (2/22/12).
- Had 20 points and six rebounds at Alabama (2/18/12).
- Totaled 15 points and 11 rebounds to power the Vols past No. 8 Florida in Gainesville (2/11/12).
- Went 9-for-12 at the free-throw line and finished with 15 points and eight rebounds as the Vols downed Georgia in Knoxville (2/4/12).
- Scored all 13 of his points at top-ranked Kentucky in the second half (1/31/12).
- Scored 15 points and pulled down a game-high 19 rebounds in Tennessee's home win over Auburn (1/28/12).
- Went for a team-high 15 points and eight rebounds at Vanderbilt (1/24/12).
- In SEC play, he led the Vols in both scoring (13.6 ppg) and rebounding (8.4 rpg).
- In Tennessee's win over defending national champion and 13th-ranked UConn, he held Andre Drummond to just six points on 3-of-8 shooting.
- Had 12 points and eight rebounds at Georgia (1/18/12).
- After scoring 13 points at 20th-ranked Mississippi State (1/12/12), he went for 15 points and 10 rebounds in UT's home game vs. No. 2 Kentucky (1/14/12).
- Tallied 12 points, seven rebounds and two steals while also drawing a pair of charges in Tennessee's upset win over 13th-ranked Florida (1/7/12).
- His fourth double-double of the season was a 10-point, 13-rebound outing vs. UNC Asheville (12/20/11).
- Shot 8-for-10 against Austin Peay (12/10/11) and totaled 18 points and nine rebounds.
- In the double-overtime loss to No. 8 Memphis in Maui, Maymon exploded for 32 points and a tournament-record 20 rebounds (both career-highs); it was just the sixth 30-20 game in UT history.
- Had 14 points and 12 rebounds in UT's loss to sixth-ranked Duke at the Maui Invitational (11/21/11).
- Logged his first career double-double (11 points, 11 rebounds) in the win over ULM (11/16/11).
- The season-opener against UNC Greensboro (11/11/11) marked his first career start, and he totaled 15 points on 6-of-8 shooting with four rebounds, two assists and a steal.
2010-11 - SOPHOMORE
- As a midyear transfer from Marquette in 2009-10, he was not eligible for participation until after 2010 Fall semester grades were posted.
- Saw action in 14 games, averaging 2.6 points and 2.8 rebounds in 9.1 minutes per game while shooting .471 from the floor.
- Appeared in seven SEC games, averaging 1.1 points in conference play.
- A physical player, he had three drawn charges and five "floor burns" (diving efforts).
- Pulled down a pair of rebounds during the final minute of UT's NCAA Tournament loss to Michigan (3/18/11).
- Managed 10 points and five rebounds off the bench during UT's win over No. 21 Memphis (1/5/11).
- Tallied four points, three rebounds and a steal in nine minutes vs. Southern Cal (12/21/10).
- Made his UT debut at Charlotte (12/17/10) and finished with six points, eight rebounds and one assist in 16 minutes off the bench.
2009-10 (at MARQUETTE)
- Signed with Marquette as part of the Golden Eagles' 2009 recruiting class.
- Appeared in nine games off the bench for Marquette before deciding to transfer after the fall semester.
- Averaged 4.0 points and 4.2 rebounds per game while shooting 48.1 percent from the floor.
- Enrolled at Tennessee in January and practiced with the scout team.
- Graduated from Madison Memorial High School, where he was coached by Steve Collins.
- Was a two-time Wisconsin state player of the year.
- Led the Spartans to a 26-1 overall record and WIAA Division I Championship as a senior in 2008-09.
- Was a consensus top-100 prospect nationally and was rated as high as 46th nationally by Rivals.com.
- Played AAU ball with the Madison Spartans and the Illinois Bobcats and was a teammate of former Vol and current Orlando Magic forward Tobias Harris in the Queens-based IS8 League in New York.
- Born March 6, 1991, in Madison, Wis.
- Full name is Jeronne Martel Maymon
- Name is pronounced: jur-ON MAY-min
- Graduated May 9, 2014, with a degree in Psychology.
- Parents are LaTonya and Timothy Maymon