- 2013 SEC Community Service Team
2012-13 - SENIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in 31 games with 21 starts.
- Averaged 5.6 points and 4.1 rebounds in 19.4 minutes per game.
- Led the Vols in field-goal percentage, shooting .541 on the year.
- Also led the team with 11 charges drawn on the season.
- Was Tennessee's top rebounder in six different games.
- In SEC play, he averaged 51. points in 17.8 minutes per game.
- Was perfect (3-of-3 from the field, 2-for-2 at the free-throw line) during an eight-point, five-rebound effort at Auburn (3/6/13).
- Totaled 10 points on 4-of-5 shooting at Georgia in his final game in his home state (3/2/13).
- Came off the bench to score 12 points as UT beat No. 25 Kentucky by 30 points (2/16/13).
- Scored a season-high 14 points on 6-of-7 shooting and also grabbed five rebounds and drew a pair of charges at Arkansas (2/2/13).
- Totaled eight points and six rebounds at No. 23 Ole Miss (1/24/13).
- Logged his third career double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds vs. Memphis (1/4/13).
- After a one-game injury absence, he returned to tally nine points and a career-high 13 rebounds vs. Western Carolina (12/21/12).
- Suffered a hamstring strain in the win over No. 23 Wichita State (12/13/12) and sat out the Presbyterian game (12/18/12).
- Was one point shy of a double-double vs. Oakland (11/26/12), as he posted nine points, 11 rebounds, two assists and a block in the win.
- Had 12 points, eight rebounds and two blocks in UT's win over UNC Asheville at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off (11/15/12).
- Opened his senior campaign with a 13-point, six-rebound effort against Kennesaw State (11/9/12).
2011-12 - JUNIOR
- Led the team in blocks per game (1.0 bpg) and was UT's third-leading rebounder (4.5 rpg).
- Grabbed 10 rebounds, scored four points and blocked three shots in UT's home win over South Carolina (2/8/12).
- Performed well against the talented front line of 20th-ranked Mississippi State, tallying 12 points (1/12/12).
- Came off the bench for the first time all season when UT hosted No. 13 Florida (1/7/12), and responded with a team-high 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting as the Vols upset the Gators 67-56.
- Was a dominant force on both ends of the floor late in UT's win over ETSU (12/23/11), logging 11 points on 4-of-5 shooting, grabbing eight rebounds and posting two blocks and a crucial closing-moments steal.
- Was 5-for-5 from the field en route to his first double-double of the season when UT hosted Austin Peay (12/10/11).
- Totaled 12 points, 10 rebounds (career-high seven offensive boards) and two blocks against Austin Peay.
- Tallied eight points and grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds against No. 17 Pitt in the Big East/SEC Challenge (12/3/11).
- Scored 11 points on 4-of-6 shooting vs. No. 8 Memphis at the Maui Invitational (11/22/11), with six rebounds (four offensive).
2010-11 - SOPHOMORE
- Saw action in 25 games, with one start.
- Averaged 2.0 points and 1.8 rebounds in 7.0 minutes per game while shooting .528 from the floor.
- Played in 10 SEC games and averaged 1.6 points and 1.5 rebounds in conference play.
- Was UT's top rebounder in two games and was the first Vol off the bench four times.
- Spent the season as UT's third center behind seniors John Fields and Brian Williams.
- Shot 2-for-2 from the field for four points and also grabbed five rebounds in 10 solid minutes during the win over Arkansas in the SEC Tournament (3/10/11).
- Provided a spark off the bench in the home Kentucky game (3/6/11), totaling six points, six rebounds and a block in 21 high-energy minutes.
- In the win over South Carolina (2/16/11), Hall received his most extensive playing time since December and responded with three points and three rebounds in seven minutes.
- Scored four points and grabbed three rebounds in the win over LSU (1/26/11).
- Played 17 minutes vs. UT Martin (12/29/10), scoring four points and pulling down two rebounds.
- Scored a season-high eight points and grabbed three rebounds in just nine minutes of action against Middle Tennessee (11/30/10).
- Grabbed seven rebounds in 14 minutes off the bench it UT's win over Belmont (11/16/10) and also went 5-for-6 at the foul line.
- Grabbed two rebounds and scored four points while playing the final five minutes of UT's season-opening win over Chattanooga (11/12/10).
- Had a minor corrective surgical procedure on his right foot on July 23 but returned to action in time for UT's off-season individual workouts.
2009-10 - FRESHMAN
- True freshman played in 35 games with three starts.
- Led the team with a .578 field-goal percentage -- including a team-best .617 shooting percentage in SEC play.
- 60 percent of his field goals (31 of 52) were dunks.
- His 2.7 offensive rebounds per game led the team, and exactly half (52 of 104) of his rebounds came on the offensive glass.
- Averaged 3.6 points and 3.0 rebounds per game on the year and 4.6 points and 3.8 rebounds in SEC play.
- His 3.8 rpg in SEC play ranked eighth among league freshmen, while his .617 field-goal percentage ranked second.
- Was the first Vol off the bench 12 times.
- Pulled down a season-high 11 rebounds in UT's rout of South Carolina (2/6/10).
- Made his first career start in his home state against Georgia (1/23/10).
- His first career SEC road game resulted in his first career double-double, as he logged 12 points and 10 rebounds in the win at Alabama (1/19/10).
- Played 23 minutes in the Vols' win over top-ranked and previously unbeaten Kansas (1/10/10) and spent most of his time guarding Jayhawks All-America Cole Aldrich (who finished with just seven points).
- Scored 12 points and grabbed five rebounds (all offensive) as the shorthanded Vols defeated Charlotte (1/6/10).
- Scored 16 points on 6-of-8 shooting against North Carolina A&T (12/23/09).
- Graduated from Redan High School in Stone Mountain, Ga., where he was coached by Dalton Greene.
- Rated by Scout.com as a four-star prospect, the No. 9 power forward in the country and the No. 29 overall prospect nationally in the class of 2009.
- Averaged 21 points and 10 rebounds as a senior in 2009 while leading Redan to an 18-4 record and earning second-team Class 5A All-State honors.
- Participated in the USA Basketball U18 Trials in Washington, D.C., during the summer of 2008.
- As a junior at Redan in 2008, he averaged 25 points and 13 rebounds per game while leading the Raiders to a 14-win season.
- Was a first-team selection on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's 2008 Georgia Class 5A All-State Team.
- Played AAU ball for the Georgia Stars and was teammates with current New Orleans Hornets forward Al-Farouq Aminu and Oregon center Toney Woods.
- Born in April 10, 1990, in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Full Name: Kenneth Michael Hall
- Academic major: Sociology
- Son of Kimberly Hall
- Recipient of the Estep Athletic Scholarship.