2014-15 - JUNIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- A game-high four steals highlighted his 10-point, three-rebound, two-assist effort at Arkansas (1/27/15).
- Made his first five 3-pointers (finishing 5-of-7 from long range) while scoring a game-high 17 points vs. Texas A&M (1/24/15).
- Posted 12 points and three steals in the win at Missouri (1/17/15), where he was once committed while in junior college.
- Had eight points and a season-high six rebounds in the win over 19th-ranked Arkansas (1/13/15).
- Recorded his second four-steal game of the season and also shot a perfect 4-for-4 from 3-point range during an 19-point effort in UT's home win over Tennessee State (12/27/14).
- Totaled 14 points, four rebounds, one assist and no turnovers in 34 solid minutes at NC State (12/17/14).
- Scored 18 points on 7-of-10 shooting and grabbed four rebounds in Tennessee's upset win over 15th-ranked Butler (12/14/14).
- Had four of Tennessee's 12 steals in UT's SEC/Big 12 Challenge win over Kansas State (12/6/14); also scored seven points vs. the Wildcats.
- Was one of Tennessee's top performers against 11th-ranked Kansas in the semifinals of the Orlando Classic (11/17/14), as he logged 14 points on 6-of-9 shooting to go along with two rebounds, two assists and a pair of steals.
- Shot 3-for-5 from 3-point range during a 13-point performance in UT's home-opening win over Texas Southern (11/20/14).
- Made his debut as a Vol by starting at the No. 2 spot vs. 15th-ranked VCU at the Veterans Classic (11/14/14); totaled eight points, a game-high seven assists and also had a pair of steals before fouling out after 34 minutes of action.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE (State Fair Community College [Mo.])
- Earned his associate's degree before transferring to Tennessee.
- Selected as a first-team NJCAA All-American.
- Shot 57.1 percent from the field and 37 percent from 3-point range while averaging 20.3 points (26th nationally), 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- His 651 total points ranked tied for 13th in the country among junior-college players.
- Shot 82.7 percent from the free-throw line (43rd nationally).
- Helped the Roadrunners a 26-7 overall record and their first trip to NJCAA Men's Division I National Championship since the 1975-1976 season.
- Was coached at State Fair Community College by Kevin Thomas.
2012-13 - FRESHMAN (State Fair Community College [Mo.])
- As a freshman for the Roadrunners in 2012-13, Punter averaged 12.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Following high school, Punter spent one year attending Body of Christ Christian Academy in Raleigh, N.C.
- In his lone season at Body of Christ, he averaged 24.2 points and 2.5 steals.
- Graduated from Salesian High School in New Rochelle, N.Y., in 2011.
- He was coached at Salesian by John Miressi and finished as the school's second all-time leading scorer.
- The New York State Sportswriters Association named Punter the 2011 Class B State Player of the Year and an All-State performer after he averaged 28.2 points as a senior.
- Full name is Kevin Xavier Punter Jr.
- Born: June 25, 1993, in Bronx, N.Y.
- Son of Sherise and Kevin Punter Sr.
- Academic major: Recreation/Sport Management
- Recipient of The Richard Mark Foster Family Scholarship and the Randall Keith Nutt Athletic Scholarship Endowment.