- Points: 24 // vs. Presbyterian, 12/6/16
- Rebounds: 7 // vs. Kentucky, 1/24/17
- Assists: 6 // vs. Mississippi State, 1/21/17
- Steals: 3 (2x) // last vs. South Carolina, 1/11/17
- Blocks: 1 (6x) // last vs. Georgia, 3/9/17*
- Field Goals: 8 // vs. Presbyterian, 12/6/16
- 3-Pointers: 7 // vs. Presbyterian, 12/6/16
- Free Throws: 8 (2x) // last at Texas A&M, 12/29/16
- Minutes: 31 // vs. Georgia, 3/9/17*
* Indicates most recent high
2016-17 - REDSHIRT FRESHMAN
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in all 32 games and drew 16 starts on the season. Closed the year with averages of 8.2 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists in 20.7 minutes per game.
- Led the team in total assists (86) and 3-pointers made (70). Recorded 10 games with multiple threes, shooting .328 (41-125) from deep on the year.
- Notched 11 games in double-digit scoring, leading the Vols in scoring three times.
- Led the team in assists 11 times and steals six times.
- Was nearly automatic at the foul line during the final four minutes of games (and all of overtime), making 42 of 46 attempts (.913).
- In SEC play, averaged 7.2 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- Was a part of the highest-scoring freshman class in program history (1,040 points).
- Scored nine of his 13 points in the first half of UT's SEC Tournament game against Georgia (3/9/17). Also tallied four rebounds in a season-best 31 minutes.
- Finished with five points and five rebounds in 20 minutes of action in the win vs. Alabama (3/4/17).
- Scored 10 points in the second half en route to 14 in just 16 total minutes at LSU (3/1/17). Also hit a pair of 3-pointers and handed out a team-high three assists.
- Got the starting nod at the point guard position at South Carolina (2/25/17). Finished the game with seven points in 15 minutes of play.
- Finished with six rebounds in 18 minutes against Vanderbilt (2/22/17)
- Knocked down two 3-pointers (seven points) and handed out a team-high five assists against Georgia (2/11/17).
- Handed out five assists over 27 minutes in Tennessee's win over Kansas State (1/28/17). Also added seven points off the bench.
- Knocked down two clutch free throws with just five seconds remaining to put the Vols out of reach in their upset victory over No. 4 Kentucky (1/24/17). Finished with 10 points and a season-best seven rebounds in the win.
- Scored 15 points and handed out a team-high five assists at Ole Miss (1/17/17).
- Handed out four helpers in a win at Vanderbilt (1/14/17) while also scoring 12 points on a perfect shooting night (2-of-2 FG, 2-of-2 3FG, 6-of-6 FT).
- Finished with two assists and three steals to go along with his 12 points against South Carolina (1/11/17).
- Handed out a team-high four helpers at Florida (1/7/17).
- Led the Vols with 14 points (8-of-8 at the foul line), four assists and two steals during UT's SEC-opening win at Texas A&M (12/29/16).
- Finished with eight points (two 3-pointers) and a team-high four assists against No. 8 Gonzaga (12/18/16).
- Connected on five 3-pointers en route to 16 points in Tennessee's victory over Tennessee Tech (12/13/16).
- Scored nine points in 23 minutes at No. 7 North Carolina (12/11/16).
- Erupted for a season-high 24 points and seven 3-pointers against Presbyterian (12/6/16). The seven treys tied for the fifth-most made in a single game in UT history.
- Knocked down two big jumpers -- including a 3-pointer -- late in regulation against No. 13 Oregon (11/22/16), helping UT overcome a five-point deficit with 3:30 to play and force overtime. Played 13 of his 25 minutes against the Ducks in the second half and overtime.
- Grabbed a game-high three steals to go along with five points, two assists and no turnovers, while making his first career start during UT's loss to 16th-ranked Wisconsin at the Maui Invitational (11/21/16).
- Totaled 15 points, five assists, three rebounds and a steal in the win over Appalachian State (11/15/16).
- Made his long-awaited collegiate debut in the Vols' opener vs. Chattanooga (11/11/16), coming off the bench to record 12 points, two rebounds and a steal.
2015-16 - REDSHIRT
- Was denied clearance through the NCAA Eligibility Center and was ineligible to compete or travel with the team during the 2015-16 season.
- Turner was allowed to practice with the team while redshirting.
- Graduated from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, where his head skills trainer was Dan Barto and he was coached by John Mahoney.
- In 2012-13, he attended Sparkman High School in Harvest, Alabama, and averaged 13 points, 5.5 rebounds and four assists while helping lead the Senators to a 29-8 record and the Class 6A state championship game.
- Transferred to Arlington Country Day School in Jacksonville, Florida, for the 2013-14 academic year and temporarily reclassified to the Class of 2016.
- Enrolled at IMG Academy in the fall of 2014.
- Was rated by Rivals.com as the nation's No. 56 overall prospect in the Class of 2016, but he officially reclassified back to his original 2015 class in late April 2015.
- Played on the 2015 Nike EYBL circuit with the E1T1 Elite program, coached by Tony Atkins.
- Full name is Lamonté Centerius Turner
- First name pronounced: luh-MAHN-tay
- Academic major: Communication Studies
- Born July 4, 1997, in Florence, Alabama
- Son of Amanda Simpson and Lamondoe Turner
- Has three younger brothers: Monterius, Tyson and Collin
- Is a cousin of former LSU and NC State guard Ralston Turner.
- Recipient of the Randall Keith Nutt Athletic Scholarship Endowment and the Richard & Melba Jackson Athletic Scholarship Endowment