2014-15 - SENIOR
- Will miss the 2014-15 season after suffering a torn right ACL on July 26, 2014.
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Made seven appearances on the year, including three SEC contests and two NCAA Tournament games (Iowa and UMass).
- Also made appearances in Tennessee's SEC wins over Alabama (2/1/14) and Missouri (3/8/14).
- His first SEC action of the season was a season-high, five-minute run at sixth-ranked Florida (1/25/14).
- Played the final two minutes of UT's home win over Tusculum College (1/4/14).
- Saw his first action of the season during the final minute of Tennessee's home win over Morehead State (12/23/13).
- Saw his role expand as he appeared in 17 contests, averaging 5.8 minutes per game.
- Totaled five points, 11 rebounds, eight assists and three steals.
- Averaged 6.1 minutes in eight SEC appearances.
- Scored his first career SEC points with a driving finger-roll in the win over No. 8 Florida (2/26/13).
- Was called into action during UT's home game vs. Vanderbilt (1/29/13) after Trae Golden left with an injury; he responded with two rebounds and a career-high three assists while fueling the Vols to victory.
- Had two assists, two steals and no turnovers in a career-high 14 minutes vs. Memphis (1/4/13).
- Played 13 minutes in UT's win over Xavier (12/29/12) and made his first career field goal.
- Played seven solid backup minutes at point guard in UT's win over 23rd-ranked Wichita State (12/13/12).
- Earned the opportunity to backup Trae Golden at the point guard position when the Vols played at Virginia (12/5/12); Played five minutes against the Cavaliers.
- Saw late-game action during UT's win over Oakland (11/26/12).
- Played the final minute of UT's semifinal game against Oklahoma State at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off (11/16/12) and scored his first collegiate point on a free throw.
- Appeared in seven games, including three SEC contests.
- Made his SEC debut in Tennessee's win over Arkansas (2/15/12) and also appeared in conference games at Alabama (2/18/12) and South Carolina (2/25/12).
- Took the floor during the final minute of UT's win over The Citadel (12/29/11).
- Played three minutes against Chaminade at the Maui Invitational (11/23/11).
- Saw action in UT's home victory over ULM (11/16/11).
- Made his Tennessee debut late in the Vols' win over UNC Greensboro (11/11/11) and grabbed one rebound.
- Graduated from Austin-East High School in Knoxville, Tenn., where he was coached by Charles Mitchell.
- AEHS also produced Tennessee 1,000-point scorer Rob Jones (1983-86).
- Earned TSWA All-State honors after averaging 25.6 points, 8.2 rebounds and 6.8 assists as a senior in 2011 and leading the Roadrunners to the quarterfinals of the TSSAA Region 2-AA tournament.
- Posted an impressive 3.9 GPA in high school.
- Played summer ball with the Tennessee Travelers AAU program.
- Born Nov. 3, 1992, in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Full name is Brandon Tory Lopez
- Academic major: Marketing
- Son of Barbara Ligon and Hector Lopez
- Aspires to be a basketball coach at the collegiate or NBA level.
2013-14 - JUNIOR
2012-13 - SOPHOMORE
2011-12 - FRESHMAN