2012-13 - SENIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Finished his career ranked third on Tennessee's all-time games-played list with 131.
- His 161 career 3-pointers made rank ninth in school history.
- Tennessee was 17-2 during his career when he scored in double-figures.
- Appeared in all 33 games, with 16 starts.
- Averaged 5.5 points in 25.0 minutes per game, and his .327 3-point percentage ranked second on the team.
- Was the first Vol off the bench a team-high nine times.
- Ranked third on the team in charges drawn with six.
- In SEC play, he averaged 5.1 points in 23.9 minutes per game while shooting .352 from 3-point range.
- Made at least one 3-pointer in each of UT's last 10 games to end the season.
- Logged nine points (on three 3-pointers) and also had five rebounds in UT's SEC Tournament win over Mississippi State (3/14/13).
- Scored 12 points and pulled down a career-high seven rebounds in UT's four-overtime win at Texas A&M (2/23/13); he made three 3-pointers in the victory, including the dagger in the fourth overtime period.
- Was a perfect 3-for-3 from 3-point range in UT's 30-point win over No. 25 Kentucky (2/16/13).
- Broke out of a shooting slump with a 10-point performance (including three 3-pointers) as the Vols beat Vanderbilt in Knoxville (1/29/13).
- Scored 12 points on four 3-pointers during the Vols' victory over Presbyterian (12/18/12).
- His high school honored him by retiring his No. 4 jersey on Dec. 8 during an on-court ceremony in the Grainger High School gymnasium.
- Tallied 11 points, three rebounds and an assist in the win over UMass in the Puerto Rico Tip-Off third-place game (11/18/12).
- Opened his senior campaign with a team-high 14 points in UT's season-opening win over Kennesaw State (11/9/12).
2011-12 - JUNIOR
- Played in all 34 games and led the Vols in 3-pointers made (63) and attempted (161).
- Started the last 12 games of the season and scored in double figures in five of those contests.
- Tennessee was 10-1 when McBee scored in double figures.
- Boasted a team-best .391 3-point percentage and averaged a career-best 6.6 points per game (averaged 5.8 ppg in SEC play).
- Made at least three 3-pointers in 11 different games.
- Made five 3-pointers, including an off-balance bomb to force overtime and finished with 15 points against Ole Miss in the SEC Tournament (3/9/12).
- Scored 13 points in a career-high 38 minutes as the Vols defeated No. 8 Florida in Gainesville (2/11/12).
- Scored a career-high 18 points as Tennessee defeated South Carolina in Knoxville (2/8/12).
- Made his first career start when UT hosted Georgia (2/4/12) and went 7-for-8 at the foul line to finish with 10 points.
- Had 12 points, four rebounds and two assists in 30 minutes of action against Auburn (1/28/12).
- Scored eight points in UT's win over No. 13 UConn (1/21/12) and made a pair of clutch free throws to seal the victory over the defending national champion.
- Had 12 points on four 3-pointers in UT's wins over The Citadel (12/29/11) and ETSU (12/23/11).
- Scored 10 points in UT's win over Chaminade at the Maui Invitational (11/23/11).
- Made 5-of-9 3-pointers en route to 15 points during 30 strong minutes off the bench in the win over ULM (11/16/11).
2010-11 - SOPHOMORE
- In his first season on scholarship, he appeared in 31 games, averaging 3.0 points and 1.0 rebound in 12.6 minutes per game.
- Shot .324 (22-of-68) from 3-point range and .882 (15-of-17) at the free-throw line.
- Played in 15 SEC games, averaging 2.6 points in conference action.
- Was the first Vol off the bench five times and led the team in steals seven times.
- Tied a season-high with 10 points against Florida in the SEC Tournament (3/11/11); he also recorded a pair of steals and an assist vs. the Gators.
- Assumed the backup point guard role for the South Carolina game (2/16/11) and saw nine minutes of action, scoring three points.
- Played a career-high 25 minutes in UT's overtime loss to Alabama (2/5/11).
- Provided a huge spark off the bench in UT's win over Vanderbilt (1/15/11), scoring a season-high 10 points and logging three steals.
- Recorded eight points as the Vols' drilled No. 21 Memphis (1/5/11); shot 2-for-3 from long range and 2-for-2 at the foul line.
- Missed the final two games of December due to a flu-like illness.
- Scored six points in the win over Middle Tennessee (11/30/10).
- Drained a key second-half 3-pointer and also had three assists in UT's NIT Season Tip-Off championship game win over seventh-ranked Villanova (11/26/10).
- Was UT's top scorer off the bench in UT's NIT Season Tip-Off semifinal win over VCU (11/24/10) in Madison Square Garden, tallying five points.
- Took part in an 11-game exhibition tour across China as part of a team of collegiate players sponsored by Sports Reach.
- His Reach USA team posted a 6-3 record against foreign professional squads--including a 4-3 series triumph over the Bayi Army Rockets, one of the top pro teams in China.
- Shot a team-best .487 from 3-point range.
- Was Reach USA's fourth-leading scorer, averaging 8.1 points per game.
- His 2.6 assists per game ranked second on the team, and he also averaged 1.9 rebounds and 1.0 steal.
2009-10 - FRESHMAN
- Member of the SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll.
- True freshman was a UT fan favorite who appeared in 33 games, averaging 3.4 points in 13.1 minutes.
- 80 of his 99 field-goal attempts were 3-pointers (81 percent).
- Shot .889 (24-of-27) from the free-throw line.
- Was the first Vol off the bench eight times.
- Averaged 3.1 points in SEC play.
- His top scoring outings in conference play came against Auburn (1/14/10) and at Alabama (1/19/10), as he totaled seven points in each game.
- Hit the shot heard `round America on Jan. 10, as his off-balance 3-pointer vs. top-ranked and previously unbeaten Kansas sealed the Vols' 76-68 upset win.
- He played a season-high 23 minutes against the Jayhawks and finished with six points.
- Set season-highs for points (12), field-goals made (4) and steals (3) as the Vols beat North Carolina A&T (12/23/09).
- Drained all three of his 3-point attempts against ETSU (12/2/09).
- Sparked a late first-half rally in the win over DePaul at the Paradise Jam by nailing a pair of 3-pointers and a baseline jumper to give the Vols a nine-point halftime lead (11/22/10).
- Also drained a pair of 3-pointers in the win over East Carolina (11/20/10).
- Graduated from Grainger High School in Rutledge, Tenn., where he was coached by Derrick Combs.
- Rutledge High School became Grainger County High School starting with the 2008-09 academic year.
- Earned All-State honors as a senior in 2009 after averaging 24 points, eight rebounds, 4.3 assists and 3.6 steals per game.
- Also shot 39.4 percent from 3-point range and 82.5 percent from the free-throw line as a senior.
- Finished his high school career with 2,362 points (former UT All-America A.W. Davis holds the school's all-time scoring record).
- Earned All-Tournament honors at the 2008 Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions.
- Played quarterback on the Rutledge High School football team.
- Played AAU basketball with the Midstate Ballerz.
- Turned down scholarship offers from East Carolina, Marshall, Santa Clara and Winthrop and instead opted to walk-on at his home-state school (he eventually earned a scholarship following his freshman season).
- Born Dec. 27, 1990, in Knoxville, Tenn.
- Full Name: Skylar Andrew McBee
- Son of Doug and Sue McBee
- Academic major: Communication studies
- Recipient of the Randall Keith Nutt Athletic Scholarship Endowment and the Sid & JoNelda Blalock Men's Athletic Endowed Scholarship.