2012-13 - FRESHMAN
- Appeared in 30 games, with 16 starts; he started 13 of the 17 SEC games in which he appeared (playing the No. 4 position in UT's four-guard lineup).
- Averaged 2.4 points and 2.6 rebounds in 13.2 minutes per game.
- Ranked fourth on the team in both blocks (18) and steals (17).
- Led the Vols in blocks seven times and steals five times; he also grabbed five or more rebounds six times.
- Drew five charges on the year (tied for fourth on the team).
- In SEC play, he raised both his scoring (2.8 ppg) and rebounding (3.5 rpg, fourth on the team) averages while ranking third on the team in both blocks (13) and steals (12).
- During SEC play, he ranked fourth among league freshmen in blocks per game (0.76 bpg), 10th in steals (0.71 spg) and 11th in rebounding (3.5 rpg).
- Contributed seven points, three rebounds and a steal as UT won at Auburn (3/6/13).
- Scored a season-high eight points in UT's 30-point win over No. 25 Kentucky (2/16/13).
- Led the Vols in rebounds (8), assists (3) and blocks (3) during a career-high 29 minutes of action at No. 23 Ole Miss (1/24/13).
- Grabbed 11 rebounds in the win over Mississippi State (1/19/13) and also added four points, four assists, three steals and a block.
- In 12 solid minutes at Kentucky (1/15/13), he totaled five points, four rebounds, one block and he also drew a charge.
- Made his SEC debut at Alabama (1/12/13) and showed extreme poise off the bench, totaling seven points on 3-of-4 shooting with a block and a steal in 21 minutes.
- Posted seven points, three assists and two blocks in the season-opening victory over Kennesaw State, his collegiate debut (11/9/12).
- Graduated from Mt. Paran Christian School, where he was coached by Scott Varner.
- Led the Eagles to a 24-6 record and the second round of the Class A state playoffs as a senior in 2011-12.
- Selected as a first-team All-State honoree by the Georgia Sports Writers Association after averaging 22 points, 9.3 rebounds, 3.9 blocks and 2.6 steals per game as a senior.
- Shot close to 40 percent from 3-point range during his final prep season.
- Is believed to be the first student-athlete from MPCS to receive a Division I basketball scholarship; the school opened in 1976.
- Attended Swainsboro High School as a freshman, sophomore and junior before transferring to Mt. Paran Christian ... Played one season of football (wide receiver as a senior).
- Born March 25, 1994, in Swainsboro, Ga.
- Full name is Armani T'Bori Moore
- Parents are Claudette Moore and Elvin Clark
- Academic major: Communications
- Recipient of the Earl Keister II Basketball Endowment.