2013-14 - JUNIOR
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Came off the bench to log six points and three rebounds as the Vols beat Tennessee State (11/22/13).
- Made his Tennessee debut in the season-opener at Xavier (11/12/13) and grabbed four rebounds in seven minutes off the bench.
2012-13 - SOPHOMORE (Indian Hills [Iowa] CC)
- Was coached at Indian Hills by Barret Peery.
- Had his season significantly shortened due to a foot injury.
- Pulled down 11 rebounds and also added five points during a win over North Iowa Area Community College (12/18/12).
- With a team that included several Division I signees, Indian Hills posted a final record of 26-4 (7-1 ICCAA).
2011-12 - FRESHMAN (Indian Hills [Iowa] CC)
- Shot 62 percent from the field while helping lead Indian Hills to a 33-4 overall record, the Iowa Community College Athletic Conference championship and both the regular-season and postseason Region XI titles.
- The Warriors entered the season ranked by The Sporting News as the No. 1 team in that publication's preseason national junior college poll.
- Attended Body of Christ Academy in Raleigh, N.C.
- Selected to participate in the Swanny's Basketball Classic in North Myrtle Beach, S.C., in January 2011.
- Signed with Western Carolina in November 2010 but never enrolled there.
- Attended Woodrow Wilson High School in Dallas, Texas, where he was coached by Patrick Washington.
- In Ndiaye's two seasons at WWHS, the Wildcats won 48 games and made back-to-back regional semifinal appearances.
- Played AAU basketball for the DFW Urban Elite Program.
- Full name is Rawane Ndiaye
- Goes by the nickname "Pops"
- Sept. 29, 1990, in New York City (Manhattan)
- Academic major: Psychology
- Chose UT over Auburn, LSU, South Carolina and TCU
- Parents are Dame Ndiaye and Khady Sine
- Grew up in New York City (Bronx).
- Recipient of the Estep Athletic Scholarship