2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- It was announced after the season (4/3/13) that he would transfer.
- Appeared in nine games and tallied four points and seven rebounds in 32 total minutes played.
- Grabbed one rebound and scored two points, both coming at the free-throw line, in Tennessee's win at Auburn (3/5/14).
- Saw five minutes of action at No. 6 Florida (1/25/14), totaling one rebound and one assist.
- Grabbed a pair of rebounds vs. UTEP (11/28/13) in the Battle For Atlantis tournament on Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- Had two points and three rebounds in 13 minutes off the bench at Xavier (11/12/13).
2012-2013 - FRESHMAN
- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Appeared in 22 games and averaged 2.5 points and 2.4 rebounds in 10.2 minutes per game.
- After not playing in Tennessee's first nine SEC games, he saw action in each of the team's last 12 games to finish the season, averaging 3.3 points.
- In SEC games, he averaged 2.4 points and 1.9 rebounds while shooting 3-for-5 from 3-point range (.600).
- Scored a career-high 10 points on 5-of-8 shooting in UT's SEC Tournament win over Mississippi State (3/14/13).
- Totaled seven points, a career-high five rebounds and a career-high two assists as the Vols beat Missouri (3/9/13); his father is Missouri's all-time leading scorer.
- Made his SEC debut at South Carolina (2/10/13) and recorded four points, one rebound and a steal in 11 minutes.
- Had six points and three rebounds in 12 minutes off the bench against Oakland (11/26/12).
- Played 23 minutes in UT's win over UMass at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off (11/18/12), scoring four points and grabbing four rebounds.
- Made his Tennessee debut in UT's season-opening win over Kennesaw State (11/9/12), playing 11 minutes off the bench.
2011-2012 - REDSHIRT
- Redshirted during the 2011-12 season, as the Vols had depth in the backcourt (seven scholarship guards).
- Was a member of UT's practice squad but did not dress for games.
- Graduated from Notre Dame College Prep in Niles, Ill., where he was coached by Tom Les.
- Averaged 21 points and 10 rebounds per game as a senior in 2011 while leading the Dons to the IHSA Class AAAA state tournament and a 23-7 record.
- Though 2011 was just his third year playing organized basketball, he was the leading scorer in the formidable East Suburban Catholic Conference and earned second-team All-State honors from the Illinois Basketball Coaches Association and The News-Gazette in East Central Illinois.
- In his first two seasons of high school basketball, Chievous helped lead the Dons to consecutive IHSA regional championships in 2009 and 2010.
- He played summer ball with the Mac Irvin AAU program.
- Born Dec. 31, 1992, in Kansas City, Mo.
- Full name is Quinton Brady Chievous
- Last name pronounced: CHEE-viss
- Academic major: Communication Studies
- Parents are Derrick Chievous and Michelle Cole
- Chose Tennessee over Saint Louis University.
- Father is the all-time leading scorer at Missouri (2,580 points from 1985-88) and was selected by the Houston Rockets with the 16th overall pick in the 1988 NBA Draft.
- Derrick Chievous played three seasons in the NBA for the Rockets and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Recipient of the Dean & Clara Jones Athletic Scholarship Endowment.