- Game-By-Game Statistics
- Had nine points, six rebounds and two blocks in the win over Kansas State (12/6/14).
- Was 2-for-2 from the field against Marquette at the Orlando Classic (11/30/14) while posting four points, two rebounds, tow steals and a block.
- Earned his first career start in just his second college game--UT's season-opening win over Texas Southern (11/20/14)--and posted 10 points, seven rebounds, two blocks (including one that made ESPN SportsCenter's Top 10 Plays) and a steal in the victory.
- Made his college debut at the Veterans Classic vs. 15th-ranked VCU (11/14/14) and grabbed one rebound in four minutes of action.
- Graduated from Wekiva High School in Apopka, Fla., where he was coached by Scott Williams.
- Carmichael was rated as the 25th-ranked prospect in the state of Florida by FloridaHoops.com.
- As a senior in 2013-14, Carmichael helped power Wekiva to a 25-5 record, a District 4 second-place finish and the Florida Class 7A regional semifinals.
- The Orlando Sentinel named him the 2014 7A State Player of the Year.
- As a junior in 2012-13, he averaged 11.2 points and 6.9 rebounds while recording six double-doubles and leading the Mustangs to the Florida Class 8A quarterfinals.
- He averaged 4.8 points and 4.6 rebounds as a sophomore in 2011-12.
- Played AAU ball for the Florida Tarheels Elite program.
- Full name is Willie Leafew Carmichael III
- Born: Oct. 8, 1995, in Orlando, Fla.
- Son of Willie Jr. and Shirley Carmichael
- Academic major: Business
- Recipient of the Estep Athletic Scholarship