Jan. 28, 2013
- Tuesday's contest is Tennessee's third game in six days. The Vols are looking to win their third straight game at home.
- The Big Orange look to snap a two-game losing skid vs. in-state opponents, dating to last year's season-ending NIT loss to Middle Tennessee.
- Tennessee currently ranks sixth nationally in average home attendance (16,896).
- Just 181.63 miles separate UT's Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville and Vanderbilt's Memorial Gymnasium in Nashville.
- Tennessee's 111 wins over the Commodores are the most by the Vols over any opponent, and only Kentucky (215 games) has been an opponent of the Vols more times than Vanderbilt.
- Vols freshman guard Armani Moore made his first career start Saturday vs. Alabama. He has 26 rebounds over UT's last three games.
- Sophomore power forward Jarnell Stokes had a career-high 18 rebounds Saturday vs. Alabama. His eight offensive boards vs. the Tide also were a career-high.
- In SEC play, Vols junior Jordan McRae ranks second in the league in scoring (20.8 ppg) and fourth in field-goal percentage (.488).
Complete Game Notes