Feb. 7, 2013
- Tennessee is riding an active 11-game win streak over South Carolina dating to 2007.
- No player on Tennessee's roster has ever experienced losing to the Gamecocks.
- UT's average margin of victory during the streak is 13.0 points (77.8 ppg to 64.8 ppg).
- This current streak over South Carolina is tied as UT's third-longest win streak over any SEC opponent -- including former league members.
- The Vols have had a 17-game win streak over Mississippi State and a 15-game win streak over Georgia.
- In Tennessee's SEC wins, the Vols have a 1.2 assist/turnover ratio and a -0.3 turnover margin.
- In SEC losses, UT's assist/turnover margin is cut in half to 0.6. Likewise, the Vols' turnover margin drops to -5.0.
- Tennessee commits 10.7 turnovers in league wins and 15.3 turnovers in league losses.
- Jarnell Stokes shares the SEC lead with 9.8 rebounds per game in league play.
- His 3.9 offensive rebounds per game in SEC play stand alone as tops in the conference.
- Stokes' rebounding stats are actually better in SEC play (9.8 rpg) than they were in non-conference games (7.5 rpg)
Complete Game Notes