Feb. 25, 2013
- The trio of Jordan McRae (57), Trae Golden (52) and Jarnell Stokes (33) scored 142 points in UT's two games last week.
- That point total equals or exceeds the two-game point total for Mississippi State (87), Auburn (111), Arkansas (116), South Carolina (117), Georgia (122), Florida (131) and Vanderbilt (142) last week.
- Put another way: The trio of McRae, Golden and Stokes equaled or outscored exactly half of the SEC last week.
- Tennessee is 12-3 (.800) in the month of February under second-year coach Cuonzo Martin.
- Martin led UT to a 7-1 record last February, and the Vols are 5-2 in February this season.
- In February road games, Martin's Vols are 6-2.
- Florida head coach Billy Donovan won a pair of national championships and has won 72 percent of his games in 17 seasons with the Gators.
- Tennessee however, owns a winning record against Donovan's Gators teams, as he is 16-17 against the Volunteers.
- In his inaugural campaign as Tennessee's head coach, Cuonzo Martin led the Vols to a home-and-home sweep over the Gators last season.
Complete Game Notes