Feb. 28, 2013
- Tennessee is riding a six-game win streak -- its longest of the season and the longest of the Martin era -- during which the Vols are outscoring their opponents by 11.8 ppg while shooting .466 from the field and .425 from 3-point range.
- Tennessee has the second-longest active win streak among teams from the six "major" conferences, trailing only Georgetown (nine).
- Tennessee has won 15 of its last 20 games against Georgia.
- A win at Georgia would give the Vols four straight SEC road wins for the first time since February 2008.
- For the second straight year, Tennessee's roster includes four players from the state of Georgia: Trae Golden (Powder Springs), Kenny Hall (Stone Mountain), Jordan McRae (Midway) and Armani Moore (Kennesaw).
- UT's four players from the Peach State account for 51.4 percent of the team's scoring, 62.0 percent of the club's assists and 34.9 percent of the squad's rebounding.
- Senior forward Kenny Hall is making his final collegiate appearance in his home state Saturday.
- The Stone Mountain, Ga., native is 3-4 against UGA in his career and averages 4.0 points and 1.4 rebounds while shooting a perfect 10-for-10 from the free-throw line vs. the Bulldogs.
Complete Game Notes