Nov. 4, 2012
- The Vols host their lone preseason exhibition game Monday against Victory University at Thompson-Boling Arena. Tipoff is at 7 p.m. ET.
- Tennessee owns a 68-18 all-time record in exhibition games and has won six consecutive exhibition contests (streak includes a 4-0 record this summer in Italy).
- The Volunteers are 42-5 in exhibition games at Thompson-Boling Arena.
- Victory University, is a Christ-centered, liberal arts school located in Memphis, Tenn., and has an enrollment of 1,095. ¬¬
- Victory is a member of the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) and also the United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA).
- Scott Robinson serves dual roles as Victory's athletics director and men's basketball coach.
- The Eagles are off to a 2-0 start to their regular season, with home wins over Champion Baptist College (86-82 on Oct. 25) and Robert Morris University-Springfield (67-53 on Oct. 27).
- On Tuesday, Oct. 30, Auburn posted a 108-57 exhibition win over the Eagles in Auburn, Ala. Senior center Jordan Miles led Victory with 16 points and eight rebounds.
- Tennessee is entering its 104th season of varsity men's basketball and its second season under head coach Cuonzo Martin. The Volunteers own an all-time record of 1,509-960-2 (.611).
- The Vols enter the season with four members of its 15-man roster sidelined by injuries. Most notably, senior forward Jeronne Maymon, a second-team All-SEC performer and UT's second-leading scorer last season, is out with a knee injury.
- Fellow senior forward Dwight Miller also is still rehabbing following offseason knee surgery. ¬¬