Nov. 17, 2013
- Tennessee's primary starting five (Barton, McRae, Richardson, Stokes and Maymon) has scored 124 of the team's 137 points thus far (91 percent).
- Tennessee's five turnovers against USC Upstate Saturday were its fewest in a game since the Vols had five turnovers against Dayton on Feb. 15, 1992 (W, 68-67).
- UT is committing just 8.0 turnovers per game while forcing an average of 13.0 tpg.
- The Volunteers have made 23 of their last 24 free-throw attempts.
- Tennessee is shooting .406 (13-of-32) from 3-point range through the season's first two games. UT's opponents are shooting just .273 from long range.
- Tennessee senior Jeronne Maymon has 23 offensive rebounds in his last four games played, dating to the end of the 2011-12 season.
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, commonly referred to simply as The Citadel, is a state-supported college founded in 1842 in Charleston, S.C.
- Fourth-year Citadel head coach Chuck Driesell is the son of legendary coach Charles "Lefty" Driesell and played college ball at Maryland (1982-85).
- After suffering losses to VMI and Army, the Bulldogs have posted back-to-back wins over Presbyterian and North Greenville.
- Bulldogs guard Matt Van Scyoc is averaging 18.0 points and 7.0 rebounds per game this season, while freshman forward Brian White is averaging 15.5 points and 7.8 rebounds.
- The Vols are 81-30 all-time against schools located in the state of South Carolina.
- Monday's game is a part of the 2013 Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament.
- Each of the eight teams traveling to Atlantis later this month are hosting one tournament game prior to the event, which takes place Nov. 28-30 on Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- Give Tennessee a two-game home win streak.
- Keep the Vols unbeaten in the series (5-0).
- Give UT an 82-30 all-time record vs. schools from the state of South Carolina.
- Give the Vols a 75-6 all-time record against current members of the Southern Conference.
Complete Game Notes