- Rated three-star by ESPN (No. 26 prospect in Tennessee, No. 50 at his position ranked No. 450 regionally)
- Rated two-star by 247Sports (No. 39 prospect in Tennessee, No. 75 pro-style quarterback)
- Career stats include 774-of-1,040 passing (.744), 10,978 yards, 131 passing touchdowns, 22 interceptions, 108 carries, 290 yards rushing and nine rushing touchdowns.
- Put up 5,158 passing yards on 378-of-496 passing while also tallying 59 touchdowns.
- In his junior season was 357-of-484 with 5,191 passing yards and 65 passing touchdowns.
- Holds the NFHS National Record of highest completion percentage of a career (.744) besting Garrett Grayson's (Vancouver Heritage) old mark of 71.6 also tallying the highest completion percentage in a season (76.2 - 2012)
- His TSSAA State records include: Most completions career (774); most completions season (378-2012); most passing attempts (496-2012); Most passing yards career (10,978); most passing yards season (5,191-2011); most touchdown passes career (131); most touchdown passes season (65-2011); most touchdowns career, rushing and passing (140); most touchdowns season, rushing and passing (69-2011); total offense in career, rushing and passing (11,368 yards); total offense in a season (5,364 yards).
- His TSSAA State Championship records include: Most completions (1. 35-2012, 2. 32-2011); most passing yards (1. 476-2011, 2. 461-2012); most touchdown passes (1. 7-2011, 2. 6-2012)
- Class AA Mr. Football in his junior and senior seasons, Class 3A BlueCross Bowl MVP in his junior and senior seasons, PrepXtra Offensive Player of the Year in his junior and senior seasons, TSWA All-State Class 3A in his junior and senior years, and Led CAK to back-to-back Class 3A state titles in his junior and senior seasons.
- Compiled a 28-3 record as a starter, 10-0 in the playoffs
- Just one of four quarterbacks in the country to throw for over 5,000 yards
- Full Name: Charles Randall High
- Born: January 13, 1994
- Son of Bill and Joyce High
- Majoring in Sports Management