Career stats loading...
- Squad member, did not play any games
- USTFCCCA Outdoor All-America First Team (4x100mR)
- Member of the 4x100mR team that won the Outdoor Vol Most Valuable Track Award
- Ran the leadoff leg of the 4x100m relay team at the NCAA Outdoor Championship, finishing in a season-best 39.25 in the semifinals and placing seventh in the finals with a time of 40.21
- Earned a trip to the NCAA Outdoor Championships with his leadoff leg for the 4x100m relay's season-best 39.66 clocking (No. 5 time in the East)
- Ran the leadoff leg of the 4x100m relay team, helping it finish sixth in a time of 40.47
- Squad member, part of Vols scout team
- Member of UT's eighth-place SEC Outdoor 4x100m relay unit
- Named 2011 Vol Lifter of the Year
- Posted 60m dash personal records of 7.05 and then 7.04 in two races at the Kentucky Invitational...Had a 200m PR at that meet, checking in at 22.78
- Later lowered that to 22.57 at the Hokie Invitational
- Outdoors - Ran the opening leg on Tennessee's eighth-place 4x100m relay unit at the SEC Outdoor Championships, helping the group run 40.82
- Handled stick first at UT-UCLA Dual, as that unit placed second in a season-best 40.21
- Uncorked his 100m dash PR in the SEC prelims, checking in at 10.86
- Ran 10.99 at the UCF Invitational
- His 200m season best of 22.31 came at the UCF Invitational
- Was fifth in the 100m (11.05) and sixth in the 200m (22.65) for the Vols at the UT-UCLA Dual.
- Spent the 2009-10 school year playing football at Tusculum, where he logged time at defensive back and on special teams for the Pioneers.
- Runner-up in 100 (11.03) and 200 (22.19) at 2009 Region 8AAAA Track & Field Championships, where he carded his PR in the half-lapper
- Ran his 100 career best of 10.88 at that meet the season before, placing second as well
- Earned his 55m dash PR of 6.65 and a fourth-place finish at the 2008 Gainesville Sports Commission Meet at the O'Connell Center.
- Full name: Reginald Alexandre Juin
- Born: October 11, 1991
- Son of Eddy and Elizabeth Juin
- Majoring in Arts & Sciences