- Chaplain Roger C. Woods III, a native of Lithonia, Ga., utilizes his visionary leadership and excellent administrative ability to Encourage, Enrich, and Empower youth and young adults.
- Chaplain Woods brings with him twenty plus years of experience working with youth ministries and programs.
- He is presently the Chaplain at the University of Tennessee with The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) where he serves with Coach Holly Warlick, Coach Cuonzo Martin, Coach Butch Jones and the entire UT Athletic Department.
- In addition, Chaplain Woods has also participated in several community initiatives: Co-Chairman of the Pillar of the Community Awards Committee; Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.; Board of Directors for the Intercollegiate Fine Arts Society, Inc., Juvenile Advocate for DeKalb County for the Winning Circle Inc.; just to name a few. Not only does Chaplain Woods have an awesome ability to reach and mentor people, but he is also an extraordinary role model. His leadership brings to the kingdom, a wealth of competence and exemplary service.
- Chaplain Woods has also served and ministered with the following ministers and/or artists: Israel Houghton, Charles and Taylor, B.B. and C.C. Winans, Tyler Perry in his first stage play "I Know I've Been Changed," Shun Pace Rhodes, Ann Nesby, Byron Cage; Donnie McClurkin, and Danny Buggs, former NFL receiver.
- Chaplain Woods is married to Tia M. Woods and they have three children, Derrick Ezekiel, Faith Alexandria and Christian Alexander.