• Tight end Jason Witten posted his second 100-yard receiving game of the season with nine catches for 103 yards and a touchdown in the Cowboys’ wild 25-24 win over Buffalo on Monday night.
• In the same game, Bills defensive back Jabari Greer posted five tackles, two pass defenses and an interception. He now has two career picks, one in each of his last two games. Greer spent much of the game covering Cowboys star wideout Terrell Owens, who caught only two passes for 25 yards in his worst game thus far this season.
• Peyton Manning improved the Indianapolis Colts to 5-0 with a 33-14 win over Tampa Bay on Sunday. Manning completed 29 of 37 passes for 253 yards and two touchdowns in the win. Through five games, Manning is in the top five in the league in completions, completion percentage, passing yards, touchdowns and quarterback rating.
• New England wide receiver Donte Stallworth caught four passes for 65 yards, including one 34-yard grab for a touchdown, in the Patriots’ 34-17 win over the Browns. The score was Stallworth’s first of the season and the 29th of his career.
• Pittsburgh wide receiver Cedrick Wilson had his best game of the 2007 season on Sunday, catching five passes for 69 yards in the Steelers’ 21-0 shutout of Seattle. Wilson had not caught a pass since the second game of the season, but stepped up nicely in the absence of Pittsburgh’s starting wideouts, Hines Ward and Santonio Holmes.
• Safety Gibril Wilson tied for the team lead with seven tackles in the Giants’ 35-24 win over the Jets on Sunday. Wilson has led the team in tackles three out of five games and is first on the team with 34 stops this season.
• Injury report: Week 5 was a rough one for former Volunteers as three players went down with injuries … Green Bay center Scott Wells suffered a broken eye socket and will miss at least one game … Bears defensive tackle Darwin Walker left Sunday’s game with a sprained knee and is still being evaluated … Buffalo wide receiver Peerless Price saw his season come to a surprising close after an MRI during the week revealed damage to a disc in his neck.