Moore Media Session
McCullers Media Session
Lathers Media Session
Rivera Media Session
Coleman Media Session
Patterson Media Session
James Media Session
Lane Media Session
Vols' 600-Yard Total Offense Games
Behind the Scenes with SEC Refs on ESPNU For Vols-SC
Vols In NFL Wrap-Up
Dooley Media Session
Bray Media Session
Maggitt Media Session
McNeil Media Session
Neal Media Session
Richardson Media Session
Rogers Media Session
Thomas Media Session
Williams Media Session
Coiner Media Session
Conklin Media Session
Graham Media Session
Hinshaw Media Session
Pittman Media Session
- Saturday's game represents the first-ever meeting between Tennessee and Missouri, as the 2012 season marks the Tigers' first in the SEC.
- Tennessee and Missouri are tied for the most overtime wins in NCAA history with 10.
- Tennessee has won eight consecutive November games vs. SEC opponents at Neyland Stadium since a 17-12 win over Kentucky on 11/25/06.
- UT has won eight consecutive home games in the month of November, dating to a 28-10 win over Kentucky on 11/29/08.
- Tennessee set a school record with 718 yards of total offense in the 55-48 win over Troy. The 103 combined points are the most in a game in Neyland Stadium history and the fourth-most in SEC history.
- The only game in Tennessee history featuring more combined points happened during the Theodore Roosevelt administration, when UT defeated American University 104-0 on Oct. 7, 1905.
- The previous UT total offense record was 695 yards, also vs. Kentucky in 1997, including 523 yards passing that day by senior QB Peyton Manning.
- The 1,439 combined total yards is an SEC record,
eclipsing the 1,329 between UT and Kentucky in 1997. The Vols' 35 first downs tied the UT record, also accomplished on Oct. 11, 1997 vs. Georgia.
- The Vols have scored 331 points in nine games this season, the third-highest point total in school history through nine games and the most since 1995.
- Tennessee has scored at least 40 points four times in 2012, the most in a season for UT since the 1998 squad scored at least 40 four times that season. The last UT team with five 40-plus games was in 1996.
- Tennessee also has 4,366 yards of total offense through nine games, the most in school history and 108 yards more than the nine-game total for the 1997 UT squad that won the SEC Championship.
A Tennessee Win Would...
- Improve the Vols to 78-14 in November since 1990 and 8-2 during the month since 2010.
- Mark the ninth consecutive win at home for UT over an SEC opponent in November since Nov. 25, 2006.
- Improve the Vols to 5-5 and 1-5 in the SEC.
- Extend UT's home-winning streak in November to nine consecutive games beginning with the Kentucky game in 2008. A win would also improve UT to 13-1 at home in November since a win over UK on 11/25/06.
- Give Tennessee a 12-3 all-time record in first meetings vs. a new SEC member all-time.
- Mark the 799th victory in UT history, one win shy of becoming the eighth program to reach 800 wins.