• In Cleveland’s 33-30 overtime win over the Seahawks on Sunday, Jamal Lewis scored four rushing touchdowns, though he only carried 20 times for 37 yards. Lewis added four catches for 67 yards to get over the century mark in all-purpose yards for the game.
• Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth made an uncharacteristic splash in the box score this weekend in the Titans 20-7 win over the Panthers. Haynesworth led the team with seven tackles, including a career-high three sacks.
• Dallas tight end Jason Witten caught just three passes in a Sunday night win over the Eagles, but those receptions went for 77 yards and a touchdown. On his biggest play of the game, a career-long 53-yard catch and run in the fourth quarter, Witten had his helmet knocked off by an Eagles’ defensive back early in the play and continued to run for about 25 yards without his headgear. For his efforts, Witten had his picture placed on John Madden’s horse trailer after the game, an award typically given to the game’s most valuable player.
• Minnesota guard Anthony Herrera started his fourth-straight game in Vikings 35-17 win over the Chargers on Sunday. Herrera helped pave the way for rookie Adrian Peterson to set an NFL record for rushing yards in a game with 296 yards on 30 carries. The Vikings gained 528 yards of total offense in the game, and the offensive line allowed only one sack.
• Super Bowl XLI 1/2: Four former Tennessee Vols played in the first-ever NFL game between two teams with records of 7-0 or better on Sunday … Colts quarterback Peyton Manning completed 16 of 27 passes for 225 yards and a touchdown in the 24-20 loss … New England’s Donte Stallworth made two catches for 42 yards, including a 33-yard reception late in the game that set up the Patriots’ go-ahead score … Defensive back Rashad Baker made three tackles for New England, and wide receiver Kelley Washington played on special teams.
• Defensive quick hits: Kevin Burnett made seven tackles in Dallas’ win over the Eagles … Philadelphia’s Omar Gaither made five stops in the losing effort … Jabari Greer posted five tackles in Buffalo’s 33-21 win over the Bengals … Deon Grant posted five tackles in the Seahawks loss to the Browns.