Stone Media Session
Lathers Media Session
James Media Session
Waggner Media Session
Young Media Session
Richardson Media Session
Dooley Media Session
Bray Media Session
Bohannon Media Session
Hood Media Session
Hunter Media Session
Patterson Media Session
Rogers Media Session
Smith Media Session
Palermo Media Session
Ansley Media Session
Pittman Media Session
Conklin Media Session
Coiner Media Session
Hinshaw Media Session
- Saturday's game represents the 106th all-time meeting between Tennessee and Vanderbilt and the 58th in Nashville.
- Tennessee is 73-27-5 vs. the Commodores all-time, including a 36-17-4 record in Nashville and a 37-10-1 mark in Knoxville. The 73 wins over Vanderbilt are the second-most over any opponent in school history (74 vs. Kentucky).
- The 105 meetings with Vanderbilt are the second-most for the Vols against a single opponent. Tennessee has only played Kentucky more, facing off against the Wildcats 107 times since 1893.
- Tennessee has won six consecutive games over Vanderbilt, including a 27-21 overtime victory at Neyland Stadium in 2011. The last loss to the Commodores for UT was a 28-24 loss in Knoxville in 2005.
- UT has also won 28 of the last 29 meetings over Vanderbilt since 1983 and 34 of the last 36 matchups since 1976.
- The Vols have won 14 consecutive games over the Commodores in Nashville from 1984-2010.
- The Vols are averaging 30.4 points per game vs. the Commodores in the last 14 matchups since 1998.
- The Vols have scored 379 points in 10 games this season, the third-highest point total in school history through 10 games and the most since 1995. UT in second in the SEC in scoring offense (37.9 ppg).
- Tennessee has scored at least 40 points five times in 2012, the most in a season since the 1996 team also recorded five 40-plus games. The 1990 and 1993 UT squads share the school record with seven games of 40-plus points.
- Tennessee also has 4,951 yards of total offense (2nd in SEC) through 10 games, two yards behind the most in school history at that point, a total of 4,953 yards by the 1997 squad through 10 games.
- The Vols have five games of 500-plus yards of total offense this year, the most since the 1996 Vols posted 500-plus yards of offense in six games.
- Tennessee has a combined 1,303 yards of total offense in the last two games, a school record for most total offense in consecutive games.
- UT has almost 1,000 yards more of total offense than the 2011 team (4,951 in 2012, 3,992 in 2012).
A Tennessee Win Would...
- Improve the Vols to 78-15 in November since 1990 and 8-3 during the month since 2010.
- Mark the seventh consecutive win over Vanderbilt since 2006 and the 15th consecutive over the Commodores in Nashville since 1984.
- Represent the 29th win over Vanderbilt in the last 30 meetings since 1983 and the 35th in the last 37th games vs. the Commodores since 1976.
- Mark the 799th victory in UT history, one win shy of becoming the eighth program to reach 800 wins.