2012 Tennessee Football Gameday Improvements
To make sure our fans and donors continue to have a positive experience at Tennessee football games, we asked them to let us know how we could improve their gameday experience.
Below is information on several improvements you'll find in and around Neyland Stadium for the 2012 season:
Neyland Stadium concessions will feature new menu items and reduced prices on selected items.
Price Reduces Include:
- 24-ounce soda and 20-ounce bottled lowered by $1.00, to $3.00 each
- Domino's Pizza lowered by $1.50, to $7.00
New Items Include:
- 44-ounce soda, available for $5.00
- 32-ounce soda, refillable all season long - first purchase is $7.00 with one free refill and $3.00 subsequent refills
- The Clucker: Fried chicken, country pickles and coleslaw on a country roll with a side of fried taters
- The Caboose: Angus single burger patty topped with cheese, bacon, pulled pork, jalapenos, onions and Smokey's sauce. Served with a side of fried taters
- Pulled Pork Topped Hot Dog: Hebrew National hot dog with barbecue smoked pulled pork, coleslaw and pickled onions
- Hickory Pulled Pork Nachos: House fried tortillas stuffed with barbecue smoked pulled pork, scallions, pintos, pico de gallo, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, sour cream and Old City Magic spice
New Flat-Screen TVs
New flat-screen TVs will replace the box sets in the lower level of Neyland Stadium.
Better Cell Phone Reception
New installations at Neyland Stadium will increase cell phone capacity and give fans a much stronger wireless signal.
Tailgate Tennessee offers all the fun of tailgating with none of the hassle. Visit tailgatetennessee.com for more information.
More Family Restrooms
Neyland Stadium will have increased locations of family restrooms with changing tables.
During the course of the season lighting improvements will take place in the east sideline and south endzone concourses.