CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2010)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||74-84-75--223||69t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||81-79-79--239||72t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||79-83-75--237||87|
|John Hayt Collegiate||78-81-80--239||71t|
|Battle at the Beach||73-76-75--224||64t|
Awards & Honors
- 2010 Academic All-SEC
- 2009 Academic All-SEC
- 2008 Academic All-SEC
- 2007 Academic All-SEC
- 2006 SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll
- Competed in two tournaments.
- Played as individual at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Fired total scorecard of 74-84-75--223 to tie for 69th.
- Compiled 54-hole total of 239 and tied for 72nd place at John Hayt Collegiate Invitational.
- Named to SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll during redshirt season of 2005-06, and then earned the first of fourAcademic All-SEC nods in 2006-07.
- Academic All-SEC.
- Appeared in Vols lineup three times, including twice during spring competition.
- Improved his finish each time out, capping season with tie for 63rd at Schenkel E-Z-Go Invitational.
- Two of top three rounds (73, 75) were at Schenkel.
- Made lineup during Battle at the Beach and tied for 64th.
- Also appeared in Schenkel E-Z-Go Invitational for second straight year and had best finish.
- Tied for 48th after shooting 75-74-74--223.
- 2003 Tennessee high school state champion at Clarksville High School.
- High school all-state selection all four years.
- National Honor Society inductee.
- Younger brother of former Vols letterman John Brannen (2004-07).