|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Tournament of Champions||78-75-72--225||50t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||74-84-75--223||69t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||81-79-79--239||72t|
Awards & Honors
- 2007 Academic All-SEC
- 2006 SEC Good Works Team
- 2006 Academic All-SEC
- 2005 Academic All-SEC
- 2004 Academic All-SEC
- 2003 SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll
- Made only appearance during his freshman campaign competing in UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions.
- Fired even par 72 there for his low round of the year.
- Also excelled in the classroom as part of the Academic All-SEC squad.
- Squad member.
- Competed as individual at the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championship.
- Named to 2006 SEC Good Works Team.
- Excelled in the classroom once again, being named to the Academic All-SEC team and Thornton Center Honor Roll.
- Competed for the Volunteers in two tournaments.
- Best finish was tie for 42nd at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Completed scorecard of 75-75-76 to finish 10 over par.
- Won the 1998 Tennessee A-AA state golf championship, and then was runner-up at the 2002 AAA state tournament.
- Three-time high school All-State slection.
- Tennessee PGA junior champion in 2000.
- USGA junior qualifying medalist and competed in the U.S. junior amateur in 2000 ... .
- Advanced to sectional qualifying stage for 2002 U.S. Open.
- Son of former Vols golfer Jim Brannen (1977) and older brother of former Vols golfer James Brannen (2007, 09-10).