CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2006)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||81-76-76--233||78t|
|Tournament of Champions||75-70-86--231||66t|
|Cleveland Golf Collegiate||68-77-80--225||51t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-72-71--216||10t|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||75-75-72--222||19t|
|Tournament of Champions||73-69-68--210||3t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||74-77-75--226||32t|
|Tournament of Champions||66-67-68--201||1t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||75-72-75--222||32t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-75-75--225||43t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||78-69-76--223||45t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||75-76-WD--WD||--|
Awards & Honors
- 2006 Academic All-SEC
- Enrolled for the spring semester.
- Only competition came at the Rice Intercollegiate, where he tied for 31st.
- Low round was 72 in the event's second round.
- Notched four rounds of par or better.
- Ended season with a 77.00 scoring average.
- Recorded his best collegiate finish to date with a tie for 27th at the Suntrust Gator Invitational.
- Low round of the season came at the Cleveland Golf Collegiate Classic, 68 on the opening day.
- Finished third at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions for his best season result.
- Closed that event with a final-round 68 to lead Vols to their second victory of the fall campaign.
- Finished in a tie for sixth at the Ashworth Collegiate Invitational, helping Tennessee get the team win.
- Improved his season scoring average to 73.77, second on the team.
- Finished three top-10 results, including 10th at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Vols won there as well for the first of their three tournament titles this season.
- Opened the season by sharing medalist honors at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions to help lead the Vols to victory.
- Posted a career-best round of 66 to open that event, the first of his three straight rounds in the 60s.
- Finished with 73.61 scoring average, best of his career and third on the team.
- Added six rounds of par or better and three top-25 finishes.
- Injury cut short his season after Administaff ASU Invitational and he missed the final three tournaments.
- Named to Academic All-SEC squad.
- 2002 Kent Amateur Champion.
- Reached the finals of qualifying for the 2002 British Open Championship.
- Winner of the 2002 Kent Order of Merit.
- Finished third at the 2001 UK National Junior Golf Tournament Order of Merit.