|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Tournament of Champions||71-73-66--210||8|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||70-73-82--225||46t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-76-77--228||26t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||76-75-74--225||53t|
|U.S. Collegiate Championships||77-76-77--230||48t|
|NCAA East Regional||79-72-74--225||59t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||75-75-72--222||53t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||73-78-69--220||13|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||76-75-71--222||21t|
|Isleworth Collegiate Invitational||72-74-79--225||29t|
|Ping Arizona Intercollegiate||71-68-67--206||5t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||77-76-75--228||23t|
|USC Collegiate Invitational||74-77-74--225||47t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||69-70-73--212||7|
|NCAA East Regional||80-72-74--226||21t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||77-73-75--225||48t|
|Olympia Fields Invitational||71-76-76--220||18t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||70-64-72--206||1|
|Turtle Bay Intercollegiate||66-71-65--202||5t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||74-82-75--231||62t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||76-72--148||53t|
|NCAA Central Regional||78-76-76--230||75t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||69-72-73--214||4t|
|Wolf Pack Classic||69-70-70--209||4t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||72-70-76--218||14t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||73-77-71--221||9t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||75-71-77--223||71t|
|NCAA Northeast Regional||78-70-76--224||19t|
Awards & Honors
- 2008-09 Team Captain
- 2009 Walker Cup (Great Britain & Ireland)
- 2009 Palmer Cup (Europe)
- 2009 Ping All-America (honorable mention)
- 2009 All-SEC
- 2007 All-SEC (2nd team)
- Only true freshman to see action.
- Competed in seven tournaments, including last four of the season.
- Opened his collegiate career with eight-place showing at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions.
- Finished with 74.33 scoring average.
- Named to UT Thornton Center Honor Roll.
- Named to All-SEC second team.
- Compiled 73.64 scoring average that was second among regulars.
- One of three Vols to compete in all 12 tournaments.
- Tied for second on team with three top-10 finishes.
- Top finish of year was tie for second at SEC Championship with teammate Tino Weiss.
- Placed fifth at Ping/Arizona Intercollegiate and seventh at Administaff ASU Invitational.
- Third on team with 13 rounds of par or better.
- Helped Vols to first-place finish at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Claimed first collegiate win at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Also matched course and tournament record there with 8-under-par 64 in second round.
- Fired career-low, 54-hole total of 202 at Turtle Bay Intercollegiate, where he finished fifth.
- Also tied for second at Ping/Arizona Intercollegiate and third at USC Collegiate.
- Tied for second on team with 72.97 scoring average.
- Also second with 12 rounds of par or better.
- Won 2007 Northumberland County Championship and "The Rock"/North Region PGA Tournament.
- Selected team captain.
- Named Ping All-America honorable mention.
- All-SEC first team member.
- Led Vols with 72.53 scoring average, 15 rounds of par or better and five top-10 finishes.
- Won his second collegiate tournament at the Arizona Invitational.
- Followed that effort with a tie for ninth at the John Hayt Collegiate and a tie for eighth at the Braveheart Classic.
- Began senior season with tie for fourth at Carpet Capital Collegiate, and then was fourth at Wolf Pack Classic.
- Helped Vols advance to NCAA Championship Finals with 19th-place showing at NCAA Northeast Regional.
- Competed in all 12 tournaments.
- Member of the England Schoolboys' Team in 2002.
- Northumberland Player of the Year in 2003.
- Finished fifth at England Boys Stroke Play Championship in 2003.