CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2005)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||71-74-76--221||33t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||75-67-74--216||17t|
|Tournament of Champions||76-78-76--230||62t|
|NCAA East Regional||75-73-70--218||29t|
- Steady freshman performance throughout season, posting all scores between 67-78.
- Shot a 75-67-74--216 to tie for 17th at Carpet Capital Collegiate, recording low round and best Vols finish.
- Second-round 67 also tied Ross McGowan for low Vols round of season.
- Recorded consecutive T-29 finishes at SEC Championship and NCAA East Regional, with latter result best on team.
- In the lineup for six tournaments, and 13 of 18 rounds counted toward team score.
- Finished with 73.81 scoring average that was fourth on squad, along with five rounds of par or better.
- Squad member.
- Claimed 2001 Tennessee Class AAA state high school individual title with scorecard of 69-69-138.
- Followed that effort with ninth-place result in 2002.
- Helped Farragut golf team advance to 2001 and 2002 Tennessee Class AAA state tournaments.
- Also advanced to 2002 U.S. Open sectional qualifying.