CAREER SCORECARD (Through May 19, 2012)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||76-72-70--218||20t|
|Wolf Pack Classic||75-75-77--227||53t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||75-76-74--225||13t|
|NCAA Northeast Regional||71-72-77--220||7t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-70-69--210||1t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||74-67-72--213||2t|
|Battle at the Beach||73-68-77--218||40t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||77-71-75--223||15t|
|Southern Highlands Collegiate||76-84-80--240||61t|
|NCAA San Diego Regional||77-73-75--225||33t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||78-75-74--227||43t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||71-71-69--211||4t|
|Isleworth Collegiate Invitational||83-75-80--238||61t|
|Battle at the Beach||70-71-78--219||35t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||76-70-76--222||21t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||76-74-74--224||16t|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||73-71-71--217||18t|
|NCAA Central-Indiana Regional||74-79-74--227||49t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||78-73-74--225||42t|
|Rod Myers Invitational||81-74-79--234||51t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-74-74--223||25t|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||76-71-75--222||61t|
- 2011 Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar
- 2011 Academic All-SEC
- 2010 Academic All-SEC
- SEC Golfer of the Week (Oct. 21, 2009)
- 2009 Freshman All-SEC
- 2009 SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll
- Competed in 11 tournaments, including all three postseason events.
- Best finish was seventh at NCAA Northeast Regional, helping Vols to NCAA Championship berth. Placed 54th in finals at Inverness Club.
- Placed ninth at Arizona Invitational with season-low score of 213.
- Season-low 70 in three rounds.
- Five top-20 finishes and two top-10s.
- Scoring average (74.06) and number of rounds of par or better (7) were both fourth on squad.
- Named to Freshman All-SEC squad.
- Tied for third at 2009 British Amateur, losing to eventual champion and current European PGA Tour member Matteo Manassero.
- Runner-up for 2009 Tillman Trophy.
- Captured first collegiate tournament championship with co-medalist honors at Carpet Capital Collegiate.
- All three rounds were under par, including final day 69 that was personal best at that time.
- Finished with his lowest collegiate score of 210 (6 under par).
- Win helped Vols to first team title at that prestigious event in school history, claiming 12-stroke margin over second-place Chattanooga.
- Finished second at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Included there was collegiate-low score of 67 in second round. On final day, drained 40-foot birdie putt on 18th hole to push Vols to eventual scorecard-playoff victory over Oregon State.
- Named SEC Golfer of the Week on Oct. 21 for his early-season efforts.
- Earned three more top-20s.
- Third on team with 73.86 scoring average and 12 rounds of par or better.
- Joined senior Robin Wingardh as only UT golfers to appear in all 12 tournaments.
- Fourth on team with 74.69 stroke average and tied for third with eight rounds of par or better.
- Best showing was fourth-place finish at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- All three rounds there under par (71-71-69) for second top-five in as many years at that event.
- Added four other top-25s, including 16th at Gen. Jim Hackler Championship and 18th at Insperity ASU Invitational.
- Finished 25th at SEC Championship for his third top-40 placement at that event.
- Finished 10th on UT career chart (since 1994) with 120 rounds played.
- Played in all four fall tournaments.
- Best effort again came at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate, where he placed 25th. Best showings of sophomore and junior seasons also came at Bank of Tennessee.
- Best score was 71 in middle round of Insperity Augusta State Invitational.
- Fourth on team with season scoring average of 75.40.
- In 2006, he finished fourth in the McEvoy Trophy and in 2007 represented England in a quadrangular match in South Africa while finishing sixth in the McEvoy Trophy.
- Also won the Jean Case Salver (Best 15 and under) at the McGregor Trophy in 2004.
- He was the champion at the 2005 Douglas John Trophy and champion of the 2006 and 2007 Faldo Junior Series.
- Member of the first-place England team at the prestigious Boys Home internationals golf tournament in summer 2007.
- Finished sixth at the 2007 Sir Henry Cooper Junior Masters.