CAREER SCORECARD (Through June 1, 2013)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Bank of Tennessee||72-69-74--215||11t|
|John Hayt Invitational||75-75--150||43t|
|General Hackler Championship||70-79-74--223||14t|
|C&F Bank Intercollegiate||75--75||58t|
- Four Top-25 finishes
- Played first collegiate event for the Vols at the Windon Memorial, finished tied for 15th.
- Best finish was at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate, finished tied for 11th after carding a personal best 215 (-1) and a career-low round best of 69.
Prior to Tennessee
- Dunne comes to Rocky Top as a transfer for Northern Illinois University where he recently completed his freshman year.
- The Columbus, Ohio, native is rapidly establishing himself in the collegiate golf world. In addition to qualifying for the 2012 US Open Sectionals, Dunne proved himself as one of the best players in the Mid-American Conference by finishing tied for eighth at the 2012 Mid-American Conference Championship.
- His freshman campaign at NIU was highlighted by a T-7 showing at the 2012 FAU Spring Break Championship and a 13th-place performance at the 2012 Boilermaker Invitational where he shot a six-under 66 in the second round.
- Born Feb. 26, 1993, in Dublin, Ohio.
- Major: Business
- Parents are Frank and Cindy Dunne
- Why You Chose Tennessee: "I chose Tennessee because of the coaches, the top notch facilities and the chance to experience Rocky Top."
- Superstition: Lucky ball marker.
- Career Goal: To own his own business.