CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2008)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||77-72-73--222||19t|
|Tournament of Champions||77-72-74--223||46t|
|Plantation Club Intercollegiate||73-71-71--215||8t|
|Tournament of Champions||74-76-72--222||52t|
|U.S. Collegiate Championships||78-74-78--230||48t|
|NCAA East Regional||76-75-70--221||26t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||74-69-76--219||44t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||75-69-72--216||4|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-71-71--215||3t|
|Isleworth Collegiate Invitational||76-71-78--225||29t|
|Ping Arizona Intercollegiate||68-70-74--212||23t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||77-79-67--223||11t|
|USC Collegiate Invitational||73-71-75--219||28t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||74-76-70--220||41t|
|NCAA East Regional||76-73-74--223||9t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||73-77-68--218||18t|
|Olympia Fields Invitational||74-74-69--217||7t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-76-73--224||63t|
|Turtle Bay Intercollegiate||70-64-66--200||1t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||73-76-70--219||13t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||77-71--148||53t|
|NCAA Central Regional||70-75-75--220||9t|
Awards & Honors
- 2008 Academic All-SEC
- 2007 Ping Division I All-America (honorable mention)
- 2007 Ping Division I All-Region
- 2007 All-SEC (2nd team)
- 2007 Academic All-SEC
- 2006 Academic All-SEC
- Finished the season with a scoring average of 75.20.
- Competed in five tournaments for the Vols, with his highest finish of eighth coming at the Hyatt Plantation Club Intercollegiate.
- Helped Vols to their second tournament title of the fall at the Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions.
- Finished with a scoring average of 74.62.
- Posted best finish of the year with 11th at the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championship.
- Also fired lowest round as a Vol at the Schenkel E-Z-Go Invitational, shooting a 67 in the second round.
- Did not lose at the Collegiate Match Play for Tennessee, halving his second round match and scoring UT's only victory in the consolation round.
- Named to the 2006 Academic All-SEC Honor Roll and the Thornton Center Honor Roll for excellence in the classroom.
- Named Ping Division I All-America honorable mention by the GCAA, becoming the first Vols golfer since Ross McGowan in 2005 to be named All-America.
- Selected to Ping Division I All-Region team.
- Named to All-SEC second team.
- Led the team with a 72.83 scoring average and tied for first with 15 rounds of par-or better.
- Ended the season with four top-10 finishes.
- Helped the Vols win their third SEC Championship with an eighth-place individual finish, shooting a 217.
- Helped Vols win the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate with a scorecard of 73-71-71--215, his lowest 54-hole total of the year.
- Recorded two top-10 finishes in the fall: fourth place at the Shoal Creek Invitational and third at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Member of Academic All-SEC squad.
- Won first England Cup at Home Internationals and won silver medal representing Great Britain at 2007 World University Games in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Compiled three top-10 finishes and led the team with a 72.94 scoring average.
- Earned his first collegiate win at the Turtle Bay Intercollegiate in Kahuku, Hawaii.
- Set school and career record with his 54-hole total of 200.
- Set career low when he fired an 8-under-par 64 in the second round.
- Also tied for seventh at the Olympia Fields/Fighting Illini Invitational in Chicago.
- Third top-10 finish came at the NCAA Central Regional, where he fired a 70-75-75--220 to tie for tied for 9th and finish one stroke shy of qualifying for the NCAA Championship Finals as an individual.
- Member of Academic All-SEC team for third straight year.
Prior to Tennessee
- The 2003 Leicestershire and Rutland Junior Matchplay champion as well as Player of the Year.
- Also won the Wykes Bowl and Ray Spillane Trophy.
- Finished first at the Kirby Muxloe Club Championship.
- Was the English Schools Team Champion while at Groby.