CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2010)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Isleworth Collegiate Invitational||73-81-78--232||65|
|NCAA East Regional||84-78-78--240||100t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-72-73--218||36t|
|Turtle Bay Intercollegiate||68-74-62--204||10t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||72-74-76--222||21t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||74-69--143||15t|
|NCAA Central Regional||82-74-78--234||102t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||74-72-72--220||30t|
|Wolf Pack Classic||73-71-68--212||7t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-74-72--221||25t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||75-81-73--229||30t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||74-69-70--213||26t|
|NCAA Northeast Regional||73-73-67--213||2|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-73-68--212||6t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||71-68-76--215||11t|
|UNCG Bridgestone Intercollegiate||75-69-73--217||29|
|Western Refining All-American||68-67-71--206||6t|
|Battle at the Beach||76-72-65--213||19t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||78-79-70--227||34t|
|Southern Highlands Collegiate||75-75-75--225||12t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||70-74-71--215||31t|
|NCAA San Diego Regional||72-76-77--225||33t|
Awards & Honors
- 2010 Ping All-Southeast Region
- 2010 All-SEC (2nd Team)
- 2010 Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar
- 2010 Academic All-SEC
- 2009-10 Team Captain
- 2009 Ping All-America (honorable mention)
- 2009 Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar
- 2009 Academic All-SEC
- 2008 Academic All-SEC
- 2007 SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll
- Competed in four tournaments.
- Best finish of the season came at the 2007 SEC Championships, where he fired a 81-79-82--242 and finished 59th.
- Finished season with a 78.50 scoring average.
- SEC Freshman Academic Honor Roll.
- Made strong impression on Tennessee coaches and lineup during second collegiate season.
- Competed in nine tournaments, including all seven spring tournaments.
- Set course-record at Turtle Bay Intercollegiate with final-round, 10-under-par 62 in Kahuku, Hawaii.
- His 54-hole total of 68-74-62--204 set personal career low.
- Earned tie for 10th place, which at time was best career finish.
- Compiled six top-25 showings along with three top-10 finishes during season.
- Best outcome was at the SEC Championships, leading the Vols to a sixth-place finish by shooting 72-70-73--215.
- Also finished strong at PING/Arizona Intercollegiate, tying for 10th with 54-hole total of 210.
- Capped season with a 73.15 scoring average and 12 rounds of par-or-better in 26 overall rounds.
- Academic All-SEC.
- Capped season as Vols hottest golfer, finishing second at NCAA Northeast Regional and tying for 13th at NCAA Championships.
- Final-day 67 at NCAA Regional tied personal low round for year and left him one stroke shy of title. Only round better was 62 at Turtle Bay during sophomore campaign.
- Followed that with impressive showing at NCAA finals (70-71-73--214) to help Vols to 12th-place finish.
- Named Ping All-America honorable mention and Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar.
- Also tied for seventh at Wolf Pack Classic during fall play despite final-round 78.
- Eleven rounds of par or better.
- Ended season with 73.14 scoring average.
- Continued stellar play following season with win at Knoxville's Holston Hills Invitational, strong showings at Southwestern Amateur, Northeast Amateur and Southern Amateur (all top 11).
- Named Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar.
- Academic All-SEC.
- Qualified for Nationwide Tour's Knoxville Open.
- Selected team captain.
- Named to Ping All-Southeast Region team and All-SEC second team.
- Led the Vols with 72.64 scoring average and second with 17 rounds of par or better.
- Placed 25th at NCAA Championship for second straight top-25 against the nation's best golfers.
- Finished sixth at Carpet Capital Collegiate to help Vols to first team title at that event.
- Also tied for sixth at prestigious Western Refining College All-American Golf Classic in November.
- Season-low round of 65 came at Battle at the Beach to start spring season.
- Had six rounds in the 60s to lead the team.
- Competed in all 12 team tournaments for the second year in a row.
- Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar for second year in row.
- Academic All-SEC member for third time.
- Runner up for the 2004 Tennessee State High School AAA Championship.
- Finished runner-up in the 2005 Tennessee State Junior.
- Garnered two top-10 finishes in 2004 AJGA events.
- Qualified for the 2005 Rolex Tournament.
- National Honor Society Inductee.