|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||75-75-75--225||51t|
|Bank of Tennessee||71-73-71--215||11t|
|John Hayt Invitational||77-75--152||55t|
|General Hackler Championship||76-70-71--217||4|
|C&F Bank Intercollegiate||74--74||40t|
|NCAA Championship||75-71-70--216||93t||Junior (2011-12)|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||73-69-70--212||7|
|Rod Myers Invitational||78-76-81--235||55|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||79-75-76--230||50t|
|San Diego Intercollegiate||74-75-71--220||10t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||72-70-73--215||6t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||86-71-70--227||40t|
|Collegiate Match Play Championship||Won 2, Lost 1,||Tied 1|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||70-69-72--211||14t|
|Yale Spring Opener||72-75--147||6|
|NCAA Stanford Regional||68-68-73--209||22t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-73-78--222||30t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||83-77-81--241||74t|
|Battle at the Beach||70-70-73--213||10t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||72-81-77--230||54t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||75-73-81--229||30t|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||76-72-73--221||36t|
|NCAA Indiana Regional||74-76-75--225||45t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||81-80-69--230||50t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-73-74--222||40t|
|Battle at the Beach||71-73-79--223||58t|
|Southern Highlands Collegiate||81-81-85--247||75t|
|NCAA San Diego Regional||74-75-77--226||39t|
- 2010 Freshman All-SEC
- 2009 Golfweek Player of the Week
- 2009 AJGA All-America Honorable Mention
- Finished career ranked fifth all-time in career rounds played (128).
- Finished career ranked eighth all-time in career rounds of par or better (36).
- Had seven career Top-10 finishes.
- Started in every tournament for Vols in senior season.
- Finished career with a 74.26 stroke average.
- Helped UT to three NCAA Championships in four year career.
- Started in four SEC Championship, four NCAA regionals, and three NCAA Championships in career.
- Finished tied for 4th at the South Beach International Amateur: Recap
- Tied for 6th at the SeaBest Invitational after carding a 74-69-79--222 (+6), which helped Tennessee win their first collegiate team match of the season.
- Had the best finish of his career placing 4th at the General Hackler Championship after carding a 76-70-71--217 (+1).
- Graduated with a degree in Sport Management.
- Third on squad with a 73.53 scoring average and second with four top-10 finishes.
- Led team with 13 rounds of par or better, including mid-spring stretch of five straight rounds in stroke-play competition.
- Began season with solo seventh place finish at Carpet Capital Collegiate on scores of 73-69-70.
- Finished 10th at San Diego Intercollegiate, tying for tournament honors with 39 pars over the three rounds and scores of 74-75-71.
- Backed up that result with tie for sixth at the John Hayt Collegiate with scorecard of 72-70-73.
- Turned in 2-1-1 showing at Collegiate Match Play Championship.
- Tied for 14th at Insperity Augusta State Invitational after rounds of 70-69-72.
- Tied career best result with sixth-place finish at Yale Spring Opener, shooting 72-75.
- Tied for 22nd at NCAA Stanford Regional on strength of back-to-back collegiate-low rounds of 68 and closing 73.
- Improved scoring average to 74.94.
- Fifth on team with six rounds of par or better.
- Earned first collegiate top-10 with tie for 10th-place at Battle at the Beach.
- Opened that tournament with a pair of 70s en route to 213 total.
- Scored then best collegiate finish with 14th-place showing at Windon Memorial.
- Included was career-best matching 69 in second round.
- Finished season with three top-25s, including a tie for 25th at SEC Championship.
- In the Tennessee lineup for 11 of the 12 tournaments, including all eight during spring season.
- Placed seventh at 2011 Tennessee State Amateur for his third consecutive top-20 showing in that event.
- Fired rounds of 75-74-73 at Colonial Country Club in the Memphis suburb of Cordova to finish at 6-over 222, four strokes behind the champion.
- Earned lineup spot for 10 tournaments and was fourth on team in rounds played with 30.
- Stroke average of 75.00 included eight rounds of par or better.
- Best rounds were 69 on final afternoon at Carpet Capital Collegiate, and 69 on second day of SEC Championship.
- Finished 22nd at SEC Championship to tie for Tennessee's best individual showing.
- Stroke average over his last five tournaments, including three in postseason, was 74.13.
- Named to Freshman All-SEC squad.
- AJGA All-America honorable mention for 2009.
- Tied for seventh at 2009 Tennessee State Amateur played at The Honors Course, defeating three members of UT golf team among 63-player field.
- Golfweek Magazine Player of the Week after winning AJGA's Junior Championship at The Virginian by 10 strokes.
- Attended The Baylor School in Chattanooga, where he helped Red Raiders to Tennessee Div. II-AA high school state championships all four seasons. Individual finishes at state tournament were 13th, fourth, second and third.
- Won 2007 IJGT Harbor Town Links Championships, shooting 68 in final round.
- Born Aug. 22, 1990, in Bristol, Tenn.
- Major: Sports Management
- Parents are John and Vera Vandeventer
- Biggest Influence: "My family because they have been there for me from the beginning and every step of the way."
- Hobbies: Basketball, Wakeboarding and Table Tennis.
- Favorite Actor: Will Ferrell